5 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

6 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

6 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Our 3 fave ways to wear a blazer

It’s easy to condemn blazers to an eternal spot in your mom’s business attire, but when you break it down, blazers are a great go-to item that every...

hey I'm posting again I want to try out for cheer but I've gained extra weight and can't do any of the jumps or tumbling anymore so i need some fast workouts to get in shape

Hey fashion4ver, try jogging, sit ups, jumping jacks, push ups and eat some healthy foods. Head to our Fitness page for my tips! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by fashion4ever:) on 1/11/2013 6:16:52 PM

Hi. I have dark chocolate skin. I have this tan blazer that is long (covers my butt) and is considered oversized. I have no idea how to wear it. Any ideas?

Hey girlie, wear it with jeans and nice top. Or you could try it with a solid t-shirt to dress it down a little bit.

Lauren T.

by stephiecandy on 11/4/2012 7:55:20 PM

They are very cute kit and Kelsey you are so inpireing! Ive seen all your posts you guys are very good at this and such fashionistas!
ilove ya guys -Sarah

by Watching! on 9/30/2012 8:18:32 PM

Omg those are so cute!<3

xoxo, Kitty And Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 9:58:00 PM

by Lovethisgirl on 9/29/2012 12:57:34 PM

I have a peach colored blazer. What colors would go with it and what would it look good with.

Hey girly, I love blazers! try beige, gray, white, blue and green shades. With a little experimenting, you're sure to find a winning color combo for your outfit.

Lauren I.

by Rosethe1 on 9/26/2012 6:48:06 AM

I'm having the same problem My thighs are giant so r my calves I need help with cute inexpensive jeans. I have a major hourglass shape which makes alot of clothes not look great on me.Also my school has a dress code nothing above knee and three finger wide straps I need more ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girly, try a boot leg cut jeans to bring attention away from your thighs and pants with a seem or stripe on the side to slim your legs.

Lauren I.

by fashion4ever:) on 9/24/2012 4:26:23 PM

Just because you have large thighs doesn't mean you can't wear skinny jeans! Try a size larger, or try different stores. If you want, you can try straight leg jeans. You can also try jeggings. Or even try the plus size section, if you think they might fit better. It just depends on your build. If you want to tone your tights, try squats, lunges, biking, join a sport, running, or even ice skating! Ice skating is an awesome exercise for the whole body, and once you get the hang of it is is amazingly fun!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 9/17/2012 2:23:30 PM

I have a beige, green, black and another neutral color plaid blazer. How can I pull this off(BTW Im 13 and in 8th grade! So don't really make it over the top plz!)

Hey lavlo, are the colors beige, green and black all in one jacket?

Lynae P.

by lavlo on 9/16/2012 11:25:07 PM

I did a chalk painting today and got chalk ALL over my clothes! How do i get it out? Thanks!

Hey YayaYuiki, you can try wiping your clothing with a damp rag. If it fails, just throw everything in the wash. How did your chalk painting turn out? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by YayaYuiki on 9/16/2012 10:43:17 PM

I have a navy blue/black blazer. How do I wear it with a plaid skirt. I want to look preppy.

Hey transform3214, I love the preppy look. Depending on what colors are in the plaid skirt, you could wear a white button up or white or grey tank underneath the blazer. For shoes go for flats, boots or converse. Don't forget accessories. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by transform2314 on 9/16/2012 9:54:42 PM

I have a grey and black stripped blazer, i plan to wear it with some jeans, what kind of shirt should i wear? or if i wear it with some bright skinny jeans? Thanks!

Hey foodiejr99, oh that blazer sounds really cute! Yep it would look stylish with jeans and a grey, black or white shirt. The only colored jeans I think would look good with it is a pair of red jeans.Try different bottoms on and see what you like best. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by foodiejr99 on 9/16/2012 9:14:53 PM

I love all of it I just can't where skinnie jeans I want to but I have fat thighs. Frown I tried boot cut but it's to saggy. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

by kellybelly44 on 9/16/2012 7:57:01 PM

so tomorrow the high is 69 degrees and it's supposed rain almost all day. what should i wear? thanks!

Hey girlie, what about a pair of skinny jeans with a cute top and a sweater? I always have trouble with the bottom of my jeans getting wet in the rain, and skinny jeans help prevent that some. And if it's warm in your classrooms you can take off the sweater or keep it on if you're a little chilly. Don't forget your rain coat or umbrella!

Lauren T.

by sailaway11 on 9/16/2012 7:44:03 PM

luv the boots!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 9/16/2012 5:09:38 PM

I love blazers, I usaully wear them with jeans though! Smile

by averya on 9/16/2012 5:08:37 PM

Don’t forget to apply lotion before bed or after you shave to rehydrate and keep those gams extra soft.
What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?