11 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

12 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

13 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

September's Glam It Up week 2 winners

Psst! Wanna know the secret to looking totally amazing this year? It’s all in the details! Dress up your signature style with a grab bag of glitzy...

It's been 6 weeks and my prize isn't here. but it seems like nobody wants to help me with this Frown

by grandesprinkle on 10/27/2012 12:05:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I won a scarf from September 7th. It has been about 4 weeks. Should I email GL? IF so, where do I contact them? Thanks

Hey girl,

If you haven't received your prize after six weeks, you can email trish@girlslife.com, and she'll help you get things straightened out. Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.

by La Vida Tess on 10/12/2012 6:21:57 PM

How would i find out if I won the hunger games DVD?

Hey girl,

You'll get an email, and your prize will come in the mail!

Meghan D.

by queenlmno on 10/5/2012 6:26:34 PM

MOD???
Why doesn't from hawaii ever win?

Hey babe, our contest winners are picked at random. We have had winners from Hawaii before, but if you haven't seen any lately, maybe we just haven't had as many entries from that state as we have other states. If you're from Hawaii and you've been keeping your fingers crossed, don't give up! There's always a chance. =) Good Luck!

Lauren I.

by dakinemaui on 9/28/2012 1:46:20 PM

about how many times do you need to enter to get something? i really want a few items but i want to know how many times would be nessasarry

by angmarimar5 on 9/17/2012 8:46:54 PM

Mod mod mod mod!
My mom is the fasion police. Whenever I wear anything, she says I look like a clown, and then changes my outfit. I told her nicely that I didn't think that I looked too bad, she just yells at me. How can I wear what I want?

Hey girly, this is tricky!  Try sitting down with your mom and having a calm conversation before you even start to get ready. Tell her how you feel when she tries to change your outfit. Tell her about how you feel old enough to be able to wear what you like and that your style might just be different from hers. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by bass2001 on 9/17/2012 9:59:03 AM

yay i won!

by 16Lovey on 9/15/2012 5:22:01 PM

Congratulations to all the winners!

by PaintedDestiny on 9/15/2012 4:56:01 PM

When will the winners for the hunger games DVDs be posted, I can't wait?

by KANDA on 9/15/2012 1:10:00 PM