2 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

3 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

4 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

September's Glam It Up week 2 winners

Psst! Wanna know the secret to looking totally amazing this year? It’s all in the details! Dress up your signature style with a grab bag of glitzy...

Hey, this is a weird question, but I accidentally plucked 5 eyebrow hairs too many. How long will it take to grow back?

Hey girl,

The good news is that you're right, they will grow back eventually! Check out this post on overplucked eyebrows.

Meghan D.

by HappySunshine on 9/14/2012 9:38:05 PM

Yay I finally won something! :-D

by La Vida Tess on 9/14/2012 9:12:12 PM

So there is this guy. WE have known eachother ever since kindergarten; our familys are fairly good friends, and his older brother and my older brother are really good friends, too. He is my Best guy friend, maybe even closer than my closest girlfriend. He has been sorta sending all the signals he likes me- we hang out every recess. the only thing is thisFrownnote he doesnt know i know this) he studies human behaviour. Im the only one who has Picked up on it; and its really hard to tell if hes doing stuff because he likes me, or just because he wants to study my reaction. ( i CANT let him go, i think i like him much too much for that. i maybe even love him deep down, i dont know.) but it drives me crazy. everyone says we should be together, but they dont know that about him. What should i do? i want us to be more than friends, but this detail... should i try my best to keep it platonic?
sory for long post!

Hey girl,

I'm not sure what you mean about studying human behavior, but if you're friends and you like each other, it sounds like it's worth a shot!

Meghan D.

by indibrown10 on 9/14/2012 8:06:54 PM

Do you remeber the star patch duffle bag? I won I was the second name on the list and its been 6 weeks and I already emailed last week but is it in the mail?

Hey girl,

If you emailed after six weeks, I would wait a week or two and then follow up on your email. Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.

by hinatagal on 9/14/2012 7:11:44 PM

Modmodmod!! Mod!
Hi umm do we have to do anything i we win or dont u guys at GL just send it to us eventually?

Hey girl,

Nope, you don't have to do anything, we will send you the prize Smile

Meghan D.

by Sunny4132 on 9/14/2012 6:53:20 PM

by magskelly on 9/14/2012 5:22:09 PM

JOIN JUST THE GIRLS NOW!!! We will talk anything girl related; fashion, make up, guys, school, friends, celebs, hair, beauty, working out... ANYTHING! You can ask questions and we will be more than happy to answer them. And if you see that another girl has a question, go ahead and answer it. Officer positions are open. And we are always updated! ~purplepants99;) Join JUST THE GIRLS!

by purplepants99 on 9/14/2012 4:39:44 PM

whats up

by magskelly on 9/14/2012 4:25:55 PM

Dont stop reading!!!!!!! Join the Smartical partical club today!! This is a club for geeky girls! Rock on geek girls!!!!

by Prim on 9/14/2012 4:07:46 PM

haha first comment

by bcoopersilly on 9/14/2012 2:50:49 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!