AN HOUR AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

AN HOUR AGO These YouTube vloggers have your Halloween makeup covered: http://t.co/tgitXV7LGz

2 HOURS AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

COMMENTS

September's Glam It Up week 2 winners

Psst! Wanna know the secret to looking totally amazing this year? It’s all in the details! Dress up your signature style with a grab bag of glitzy...

It's been 6 weeks and my prize isn't here. but it seems like nobody wants to help me with this Frown

by grandesprinkle on 10/27/2012 12:05:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I won a scarf from September 7th. It has been about 4 weeks. Should I email GL? IF so, where do I contact them? Thanks

Hey girl,

If you haven't received your prize after six weeks, you can email trish@girlslife.com, and she'll help you get things straightened out. Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.

by La Vida Tess on 10/12/2012 6:21:57 PM

How would i find out if I won the hunger games DVD?

Hey girl,

You'll get an email, and your prize will come in the mail!

Meghan D.

by queenlmno on 10/5/2012 6:26:34 PM

MOD???
Why doesn't from hawaii ever win?

Hey babe, our contest winners are picked at random. We have had winners from Hawaii before, but if you haven't seen any lately, maybe we just haven't had as many entries from that state as we have other states. If you're from Hawaii and you've been keeping your fingers crossed, don't give up! There's always a chance. =) Good Luck!

Lauren I.

by dakinemaui on 9/28/2012 1:46:20 PM

about how many times do you need to enter to get something? i really want a few items but i want to know how many times would be nessasarry

by angmarimar5 on 9/17/2012 8:46:54 PM

Mod mod mod mod!
My mom is the fasion police. Whenever I wear anything, she says I look like a clown, and then changes my outfit. I told her nicely that I didn't think that I looked too bad, she just yells at me. How can I wear what I want?

Hey girly, this is tricky!  Try sitting down with your mom and having a calm conversation before you even start to get ready. Tell her how you feel when she tries to change your outfit. Tell her about how you feel old enough to be able to wear what you like and that your style might just be different from hers. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by bass2001 on 9/17/2012 9:59:03 AM

yay i won!

by 16Lovey on 9/15/2012 5:22:01 PM

Congratulations to all the winners!

by PaintedDestiny on 9/15/2012 4:56:01 PM

When will the winners for the hunger games DVDs be posted, I can't wait?

by KANDA on 9/15/2012 1:10:00 PM

Yes I won something!!!!

by superreader101 on 9/15/2012 3:03:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey, this is a weird question, but I accidentally plucked 5 eyebrow hairs too many. How long will it take to grow back?

Hey girl,

The good news is that you're right, they will grow back eventually! Check out this post on overplucked eyebrows. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/07/13/i-overplucked-my-eyebrows.aspx

Meghan D.

by HappySunshine on 9/14/2012 9:38:05 PM

Yay I finally won something! :-D

by La Vida Tess on 9/14/2012 9:12:12 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!
So there is this guy. WE have known eachother ever since kindergarten; our familys are fairly good friends, and his older brother and my older brother are really good friends, too. He is my Best guy friend, maybe even closer than my closest girlfriend. He has been sorta sending all the signals he likes me- we hang out every recess. the only thing is thisFrownnote he doesnt know i know this) he studies human behaviour. Im the only one who has Picked up on it; and its really hard to tell if hes doing stuff because he likes me, or just because he wants to study my reaction. ( i CANT let him go, i think i like him much too much for that. i maybe even love him deep down, i dont know.) but it drives me crazy. everyone says we should be together, but they dont know that about him. What should i do? i want us to be more than friends, but this detail... should i try my best to keep it platonic?
sory for long post!
Thanks!

Hey girl,

I'm not sure what you mean about studying human behavior, but if you're friends and you like each other, it sounds like it's worth a shot!

Meghan D.

by indibrown10 on 9/14/2012 8:06:54 PM

Do you remeber the star patch duffle bag? I won I was the second name on the list and its been 6 weeks and I already emailed last week but is it in the mail?

Hey girl,

If you emailed after six weeks, I would wait a week or two and then follow up on your email. Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.

by hinatagal on 9/14/2012 7:11:44 PM

Modmodmod!! Mod!
Hi umm do we have to do anything i we win or dont u guys at GL just send it to us eventually?

Hey girl,

Nope, you don't have to do anything, we will send you the prize Smile

Meghan D.

by Sunny4132 on 9/14/2012 6:53:20 PM

hi

by magskelly on 9/14/2012 5:22:09 PM

JOIN JUST THE GIRLS NOW!!! We will talk anything girl related; fashion, make up, guys, school, friends, celebs, hair, beauty, working out... ANYTHING! You can ask questions and we will be more than happy to answer them. And if you see that another girl has a question, go ahead and answer it. Officer positions are open. And we are always updated! ~purplepants99;) Join JUST THE GIRLS!

by purplepants99 on 9/14/2012 4:39:44 PM

whats up

by magskelly on 9/14/2012 4:25:55 PM

Dont stop reading!!!!!!! Join the Smartical partical club today!! This is a club for geeky girls! Rock on geek girls!!!!

by Prim on 9/14/2012 4:07:46 PM

haha first comment

by bcoopersilly on 9/14/2012 2:50:49 PM

YAY i didnt win but glad you all won
First Comment HAHAHA