AN HOUR AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

4 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

5 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

The 15 best boots for your buck

Boots are an ultimate fashion staple— ankle, combat, cowboy; if you’ve got an outfit you can bet there’s a boot out there to make it look even...

These boots are soooooo cute! I have been asking my mom for some combat boots I saw on urbanog.

by iRead on 9/18/2012 6:11:47 AM

The first ones are adorable!

by Bookworm=) on 9/17/2012 8:59:39 PM

OOH the first one's pretty! ANd I like the "cool cowgirl boots" cause I was born in Nashville Tennessee!!! But I only lived there for a couple months before moving to NY, then moving to Columbus Indiana, which is also country... Then moved to CA were I'm at now Smile

by pretty123 on 9/17/2012 8:54:08 PM

I don't really consider $50 budget-friendly, but oh well...

by hidi75 on 9/17/2012 8:09:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi!! I m stealing/borrowing my bfs football jersey to wear to a game and than a week later to help run our freshman dance, how do i style it for these two events?? i need fashion help as im a bit stuck in this area Tong a couple options for each would be great thankss Smile

Hey girl, try adding a sweet necklace, jeans and matching flats with it to give yourself a cute, collegiate look. For added kicks, tie a ribbon in your hair with one of the jersey's colors. You'll be the cutest cheerleader in the stands!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pati5dance on 9/17/2012 8:08:03 PM

I like boots more than Puss in Boots does XD

by Vamp0Gurrl on 9/17/2012 7:31:40 PM

Just got a pair of rustic, boyish(still girly though) ankle boots that I love and are so comfortable for $46.

by topchef88 on 9/17/2012 6:53:32 PM

Oh my gosh I love those I love the modcloth and target ones!

by Gracie206 on 9/17/2012 5:17:06 PM

I love these boots! They have some in all colors, kinds, lengths, and styles. From girly, to edgy, to country, and everything else they boots are some amazing choices and none of them or over $50!!!! Smile Thanks GL

by BabyDahl13 on 9/17/2012 4:55:02 PM

Some of these are cute Smile But,I don't want to sound like a hipster or anything but I feel like boots (like doc martens and combat boots) are being a bit over-done now. But that's just me Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/17/2012 12:51:58 PM