1 HOURS AGO These outfits totally making us miss summer: http://t.co/u8rBfa0cUc

2 HOURS AGO Who else is tired of their makeup fading after like one hour? We've got the beauty fix: http://t.co/Mm69I8dA4Z

3 HOURS AGO The Radio Disney Music Awards are next week! Get ready with @olivia_holt, @PeytonList & @SpencerBoldman: http://t.co/XT42Ztqijs

COMMENTS

Can't deal with my fam's foster kids anymore

My family does foster care. I used to get along find with the kids, but now I can’t. Our new foster kid is too hard to...

mod mod mod

Hey girlie, unless you've been diagnosed as such, you probably just have a different way of thinking. And it can definitely be a good thing! You don't want to be the same and think the same as everyone else. Be your own person and be proud of your differences.

Lauren T.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/16/2012 7:15:28 PM

mod mod mod

Hey girlie, you aren't being selfish! Kids aren't for everyone, and you're young so you might change your mind about it when you get older. You're way too young to be worrying about grown up issues right now. Enjoy yourself without that responsibility and see if it becomes something that you decide you want or don't want in the future. I'm in my early 20s and even though I know that I want kids eventually, they are in no way something that I want now.

Lauren T.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/16/2012 7:12:21 PM

mod mod mod
whats your makeup look?

Hey girlie, personally I like to go lighter on the makeup. On a normal day I usually wear brown eyeliner on just the top lid, black mascara and a light layer of foundation, any cover up I need for blemishes and bronzer. I keep it more natural, but play up my eyes.

Lauren T.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/16/2012 6:50:07 PM

mod mod mod

Hey girlie, it sounds like you have quite the mix of style. The first half sounds like a retro, romantic sporty look and the rest sounds more punk rock. But having a diverse style isn't a bad thing, it just makes you unique!

Lauren T.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/16/2012 6:47:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do i send in a Dear Carol?

Hey girl,

You can submit your message here! http://www.girlslife.com/contact.aspx?t=advice

Meghan D.

by GLis awesome on 9/15/2012 11:08:10 PM

Mod mod
im a good singer, my friends say im like an EXTREAMLY wicked great singer, and i really want to become a singer and my mom says "well sweetie pie, thats a one in a million chance" but i want to be, i REALLY want to be that one! i may only be 12 (almost 13, in just 3 months im 13) but i one of those kids with the really talented voice, the only weird part is i cant sing high, like girls, my singing voice is more low. (another question inside this question, my voice is getting lower, not higher. is that weird? i am going through puberty) Any ideas for me to pursue my dream?

Hey girl,

Plenty of girls sing alto, so that's not weird, and your mom is right, the chances are becoming slim of becoming a superstar, but that doesn't mean it can't happen! For now, start by singing locally, like in your school or church choir. Talk to your music teacher about what you can be doing now to perfect your voice and ask if they know any local opportunities for you to perform. If you start small you can work your way up to singing at great events!

Meghan D.

by lilacmoonstream on 9/15/2012 10:30:29 PM

modmodmod
ok so earlier today i was at my friends house and i was chasing her around,(long story lol) anyways i was wearing socks and i slipped and fell backwards and i think i bruised my tail bone. now it hurts whenever i bend over. but i don't think it's very serious, but is there a way i can help when i hurt? thanks!

Hey girl,

You could try using an ice pack or sitting on a pillow, but if it still hurts after a little while I would ask a parent or doc to check it out just to be safe!

Meghan D.

by sailaway11 on 9/15/2012 10:12:51 PM

mod mod mod whats some fun and educational activities?

Hey girl,

Check out our "Rock Your Weekend" page for TONS of activity ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/RockYourWeekend.aspx

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/15/2012 9:38:51 PM

Yeah. I've been in a situation like this before when I was younger.

by Gabriella123 on 9/15/2012 6:06:30 PM

MOD MOD
So I had a friend but we were always in a fight half the time. I kinda stopped talking to her gradually to to point where I talk to her only if needed. The problem is that she keeps trying to text me and stuff. Should I text her back? I really don't want her to think that were friends again.
THANK YOU GL!
Kaitie(:

Hey girlie, text her back. You might not want to be her best friend again, but you want to be civil. It's better to be friendly than mean to her.

Lauren T.