AN HOUR AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

4 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

5 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Fun ways to stay active this fall

Summer is coming to an end, but the fun doesn’t have to! Don’t let the mild weather turn you into a couch potato. Get up and...

Mod,
I REALLY want to go to a pumpkin patch/corn maze place near by. I found one that looks pretty cool, but do you have any suggestions?

hey!  I'm not too familiar with that area, but a good way to find out more would be to give that maze a call or visit their website and also research more onlineSmile you could read reviews possibly and see if anyone liked the one you want to go to. good luck!

Helen S.

by silverroseart on 10/6/2012 8:30:49 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Really need your help, my parents make fun of me! When some food drops off my fork they are like," Did your shelf catch it?" I just want to scream! I feel like I want to kill myself! Please help!!!

Hey NialHluver_1, make fun of them back and see how they like it. Sometimes a person doesn't realize how they're coming off to other people until they get a dose of their own medicine. And p.s. Nial is my fave too. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by NiallHluver_1 on 10/5/2012 12:20:18 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!! Please answer!!
So this fall I've been having horrible allergies that have been making me rub my eyes a lot and now my eyelashes are falling out! I keep telling myself not to rub my eyes, but I always forget because they are so itchy! I don't know what to do! Do you know any tricks so you don't itch your eyes? or ways to sooth allergies? Thanks!

Hey girl, the best way to stop from rubbing your eyes is to stop the itch, so you might want to talk to a doc about the allergy issue. But the good news is, your eyelashes will most likely grow back on their own. Until then, make them look fuller with mascara. And keep telling yourself to stop rubbing! Good luck. xoxo

Lauren I.

by taytaychicken331 on 9/17/2012 10:19:28 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey! I am 11 and in 6th grade. I like makeup a lot, but sometimes I think "Does that make me fake?" and sometimes I feel like I should be playing with dolls, not makeup. But I also am too old for that and it doesn't interest me. I am feeling very mixed, not wanting to grow up. But maybe that's just the way my childhood is going to be, I am a kid in the 21st century anyways..

Hey WinnieGirlie, yeah I feel ya. You're too old to be considered a kid, but too young to be considered a teen. You are in the pre-teen stage, which is a good place to be. For your age, I think lipgloss is good. Since you can't do too much with makeup try experimenting with your hair. Different hairstyles will give you different looks. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/16/2012 9:57:02 PM

My arms may seem like a good thing to have, but it really isn't like when I don't flex it's just big and thick, and I'm already short and thick so it justy makes me think about another thing I don't like.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 9/16/2012 9:16:07 PM

I play softball, and do once in a while the elliptical. But I have really big muscular arms from softball. I think they are really thick. I want them to be leaner and tone, not big and thick. Any ideas, workouts, tips. Please And how long do you think it would take to transform them to become more lean and tone?

Hey girlie, since it sounds like your arms are mostly muscle, it'll be hard to make them much leaner. Strong visible muscle is a great thing to have. Try some more cardio like the elliptical or running that uses your arms to get leaner.
Lauren T.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 9/16/2012 8:15:58 PM

I work out at my mom's exercise place at least 3 times a week and eat really well (no soda, limited sugar, organic etc.) I have a pretty good body but I have this one little area of belly fat right at the bottom of my stomach that just won't go away. I don't run, it's bad for my knees. Our gym is really far away. What extra workouts can I do to get rid of the fat?

Hey girlie, it sounds like you're doing a really good job already! To get that last bit of fat you're going to need to step it up just a little bit. Make sure you're sticking to healthy, low-fat diet and make your work outs about a half hour longer to start to see results. You can also do daily ab workouts at home. Bicycle crunches are great because they work every abdominal muscle.

Lauren T.

by kitkat47 on 9/16/2012 5:25:49 PM

my birthday is in oct 29! Autumn is my face season! Smile I always just take leaves, earn money, and play football! Smile

by Susmita24 on 9/15/2012 11:48:03 PM

I love fall! It's so pretty where I live Smile

by fallsb-ball on 9/15/2012 11:00:37 PM

I already do half of this stuff,but i always concidered myself lazy.. guess not! Smile

by helloimawkward1 on 9/15/2012 8:58:32 PM