1 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

3 HOURS AGO See your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/XOFoSjjpmf

COMMENTS

Searching for sweetness in all the right places

One day I was opening my locker, and out fluttered a little piece of paper. I opened it to find a sweet little love note covered in...

MOD MOD
there's a guy I really like who's a senior and I'm a sophomore. I've barely talked to him except saying hi. The only chances I have to say hi are when I walk by him in the halls, which is only a few times a day. He's in one of my classes but he shows up late and he packs up really slow so I don't want to bother him or delay him any more than he is. Are there any short lines I could say to him in the halls that will make him notice me a little more and possibly make him want to talk to me before or after class? I really want to be able to get his number by the time he graduates but I want to be able to have little conversations with him before I ask for it so he gets to know me a little first. THANK YOU!! You're the best!!

Hey girlie,

If you are in the same class as him, you could offer to study together when you see him in the hallway. That gives you a chance to spend more time together, and you'll be being productive for school! You could also try talking to him after school or at lunch when he has more time to chat. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.

by British-IrishBoybands<3 on 3/30/2013 12:09:55 AM

aww thats so cute

by pandasrock292 on 10/26/2012 7:32:02 PM

Ahhhhhh! I only read these type of ideas in books! I'm so happy for you girl! I bet that made your day.
Smile

by Gabriella123 on 9/25/2012 9:56:52 PM

1 think of your crush
2 make a heart with your hands
3 kiss your hand heart
4 put the heart where your real heart is
5 your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6 this only works if you post it to your favorite article

by hgrules on 9/25/2012 4:21:59 PM

I have my bf for a little over a week but we have both liked eachother for a longtime. I have had rushes on other guys before but never had a really strong attachment to them as I do with him...I'm 15, and am I in love with him?

Hey girl, you could just be getting there! Love's a hard thing to coin, but I say enjoy what you have now while you have it. Maybe it's love, maybe it's not, but it's something special and out of the ordinary.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Jesbat97 on 9/24/2012 6:40:39 PM

I like this guy Alot. He likes me too. We had the fall talent show last week, and he dedicated this song "To the girl he had a crush on since he met her" and then he sang Elvis- Cant stop loving you. Later that day he texted me saying "Know that song i sing today in the show? It was meant for you Smile" I didnt know how to respond so i just said "aw thanks" I really like him, but im not sure if he knows i like him. I really wanna ask him out.. Any suggestions?

Hey girlie, you know he likes you so just be upfront about it. You have nothing to lose. Next time he flirts with you let him know that you really like him too.

Lauren T.

by kitkatgurl44 on 9/23/2012 8:54:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I like this guy in one of my classes. He's a bit of a class clown, so he's really funny. Before this class I never even knew who he was. One day he turned my music on in the middle of class and i kept trying to stop him, but he grabbed my hands and turned it on. Then he said,"just kidding," and walked away. Another time, he grabbed an old quiz and started asking me the questions on it until the teacher made everyone sit down. And last the other day he came up behind me and scared me, I turned around and he was laughing and I called him a bad name >_>. Again, these are the only times we've actually communicated. Might he like me? Thanks<3

Hey girlie, I think there's definitely a chance. Try flirting with him and getting to know him better to find out for sure.

Lauren T.

by Princess6066 on 9/23/2012 8:17:27 PM

So, I've liked this guy for a while. Everyday (sometimes multiples in the day) he kinda flips my hair. Sometimes he does that thing where someone taps your shoulder and then looks away. He did it twice today -_- . One day I was walking with my friend to lunch and we were behind him and his friend. He saw me and did the hair flip thing. The. My friend said," do you like her or something?" And he said no. Another time my friend said the he should hug me, so we and hugged then everyone was saying stuff like," oh, love at first sight," or whatever.(even his friend said it) might he like me or no? He always denies that he does....

Hey girlie, he probably denies it because he doesn't want to embarrass himself if you don't like him back. But he's definitely flirting with you and looking for opportunities to get your attention. Do a little extra flirting with him to show him that you like him too.

Lauren T.

by Laangelita23 on 9/23/2012 8:14:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi i was wondering wat age would b regular 2 start 2 actually go on real dates cause i have a bf but we dont know wat age is the rite age?!?! haha ok thanks!

Hey girl,

There is no "right" age to start dating--it really is different for everyone! I would ask your parents and make sure they are okay with you dating, because they might have some rules of their own. But if they are fine with it and you and your bf want to go somewhere, there's nothing wrong with that!

Meghan D.

by slgoethel on 9/22/2012 10:17:21 PM

MODMODMODMOD
hey n_n so i kinda need help here. i have a crush on this new guy whos already popular because hes on the football team and best friends with all the popular guys/jerks. well hes KINDA a jerk, to others i guess. hes not as jerky as his best friend though (his best friend hates me lol.) anyway, im the kinda girl who likes nice, sweet guys who r really nice and funny. but this guy is REALLY different. he's actually cute (unlike any of my other crushes) and swears sometimes (which i really dont mind at all) and hes...uh...idk. edgy? hes not mean though. not to me at least. idk if he likes me or what...idk why he would like me though!! im NOT even close to skinny!! really! and im a redhead, which means no tan at all. yeah, i do like my long curly red haor, but i still dont know why he would like me if he did. anyway, i dont wanna tell my friends that i like him, because they all think hes a jerk!!

Hey girl,

Don't be so hard on yourself! Beauty comes in all sizes and appearances, and I'm sure you look great! If he's been mean to your friends, that's not the kind of guy you should be with, but if you don't know him and want to give him a chance, there's nothing wrong with that! Try introducing yourself to him and getting to know him better as friends to see what he's like.  He could be really nice, and if you get to know him as friends he might even like you once he sees how cool you are Smile

Meghan D.