3 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

4 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

4 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

COMMENTS

Searching for sweetness in all the right places

One day I was opening my locker, and out fluttered a little piece of paper. I opened it to find a sweet little love note covered in...

Hey!Are you a middle school girl who needs advice about self esteem, writing, or guys? If you do, you should join my club, On The Bright Side!!!!! I am usually on every day, so I will be able to reply SUPER FAST!! Since I am a middle school girl myself, I am going through the same things too. Please join my club, On The Bright Side!!!

by Rey on 9/22/2012 6:31:30 PM

awwwwwww so cute!

by ColosalMascara on 9/22/2012 11:50:28 AM

MODMODMODMOD

Hey GrassFairy, you just have to take advantage of the time you have in homeroom. Ask him what his other classes are like and about things he likes. Talk to him a little more each day. If you see him in school be sure to wave and say hi. Since you saw him at a football game, ask for his number so you two can try going together one day. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by GrassFairy on 9/20/2012 10:20:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Hey I sometimes pass notes in bio to my friend and we were passing notes about the boy that I like. I was saying he's cute and I like him and I think he might like me, and how i am afraid that he won't like me if he gets to know me. I forgot to throw them out so I hid them in my pencil case. And my crush found them. he read them and turned around and winked and I freaked out, and now I don't know if he likes me, but what if he doesn't? How do I act tomorrow? I'm not sure if he feels the same, and I'm nervous he will hate me.

Hey romanticbookworm13, everything happens for a reason. If he didn't like you, he wouldn't have even winked at you. Usually winks mean a good thing. And you said he went through your pencil case, meaning you guys are somewhat close. I think he feels the same. This will only be an awkward situation if you make it one. So go in class confident and acting normal. If anything he's probably worried about how to act you around you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by romanticbookworm13 on 9/20/2012 9:58:13 PM

aw...i wish my crush would do that...=(

by the_last_ninja on 9/20/2012 6:51:36 PM

So there's this guy in my homeroom (we only have homeroom once a week ) and I kinda have a bit of a crush on him. We've only talked a few times though. I caught him staring at me a few times during a football game and my friend said he was "checking me out" at a school gathering. But I'm not really sure and I'm kinda shy so what should I say to him or how could I get him to approach me? ThanksSmile

by GrassFairy on 9/20/2012 6:36:30 PM

MODMODMOD
This weekend, I saw my crush, he used to like me, so we already treat each other differently then "just friends" we hugged (randomly) and stuff, after I got home he text me and told me he missed me. Smile do you think he still likes me?! Thanks!

Hey girl! While it's always hard to say for sure, I'd say his signs point to yes! YAY. Just keep staying true to yourself and let him come to you Smile Good luck, chica.

xoxo

Katie L.

by RainbowPuke99 on 9/19/2012 1:11:05 PM

lucky ducky! this guy in my class likes me, but i dont like him back. i like him as a friend, not a BF...maybe in the future

by myfatsquirrel on 9/18/2012 8:13:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I think this kid in school likes me. He is always hugging me and staring at me. o.O He always says to me how I am nice and funny. Then today a lot of kids when up to me and were like: I think he likes you. I just ignored them but he told me how he asked out a girl today and she said "rejected" him. So I said: "Aw I'm sorry". Then he said: "I know you like me though right? You would have totally said yes." I laughed and said not that way. (I was under pressure and couldn't say anything better!) He looked all sad and I felt really bad. I don't know if i like him yet but I am afraid he will ask me out! I won't know what to say! Do you think he "like likes" me or just as a friend? What should I say if he asks me out?

Hannah H.