12 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

15 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

16 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

The real reason girls are gushier than guys

It seems girls are much more open about their opinions of guys. If a girl likes someone, she tells him. But guys either keep it to themselves...

So... Why is it that every time there is an article on GL about being "one of the guys" it assumes you talk about sports? I am one of the guys, but I'm so unathletic it's comedic. I guess I just feel like there's more than one type of girl who talks to mainly guys.

by Gingerk8 on 10/5/2012 11:14:58 PM

I like this guy and i think he likes me too but he never talks to me because hes super shy around me. There is this other girl who likes him too and is super obvious around him. But when she flirts with him alone or with her friend he smiles and talks to her and i think she is really trying to get him and its kinda working. Do you know if he likes her and if guys talk to girls when the girls flirt with them does that mean that they like the girl? i know its confusing lol but some background info is that he stares at me all the time and my BFF says he says my name sometimes in his sentence's.

I hope this helped! <3

by LemonLips627 on 9/29/2012 9:21:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm having homecoming trouble. Everyone of my friends is either going to be gone all day leading up to the dance or is already going to someone else's house to get ready. I'm feeling left out, since there's so much pressure in our school to ' don't go with a date, just go with friends.' I don't have a date or any friends to go to the football games with or get ready beforehand. (I hear thats one of the funnest parts) I got a few pity invites, but they only made me feel more unwanted and awkward. What should I do to feel better and make plans?

Hey girly, how do you know they are pity invites? Maybe they really want you to go! Or a delayed invite could be because they assumed you had other plans already until you mentioned otherwise. If you don't want to accept those invites, why not invite a friend to come over to your house to get ready? If there arn't any left, invite a friend that doesn't even go to your school to join you at homecoming. Or, you could invite someone who isn't going to homecoming at all and you can both have fun doing your makeup and rocking out together anyway. You could also make it a family affair. Get ready with your mom/sisters/aunts or grandmother. You can all chat, eat, listen to music, do eachother's hair and hear all about their homecomings. No matter what you decide, try to remember that the point of homecoming is just to have fun. So try not to stress or worry too much. Once you get to the dance, you'll be there with all of your friends no matter where anyone got ready.

Lauren I.

by Bluejaye221 on 9/26/2012 1:01:29 AM

MOD
I'm having problems with my friend. We met in seventh grade (we're in ninth now) and we became close friends really quickly. I liked him at the end of seventh, but it wasn't serious so I let it go. Then last year, in eighth grade, I started to like him again. I'm really not good with feelings and expressing them so I told him over facebook. Long story short, my timing was a couple weeks off because he said that he liked me then but didn't anymore, because I was more of a close friend. That was back in February. Since I told him our friendship's been off. We were in all of the same classes last year, but we stopped talking as much as we used to. And now we don't talk at all. He's not in any of my classes anymore, and when I try to message him , he doesn't seem very interested and never messages me first. I still like him, but it's not even about that. I'm really sad and I miss him being my friend. What should I do?

Hey girlie, next time you message him tell him that. Tell him that you're sorry about what happened and you want him back in your life as just a friend. You at least need to take a chance on reviving your friendship, and if it doesn't work out then at least you know you tried.

Lauren T.

by LolliPops on 9/23/2012 5:46:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so I like one of my bgfs. My friend asked him if he liked me and he said no (I'm not sure if I should believe him, he liked me last year and when people asked, he said no, which many people believed. My friends and I didn't), which he told me about it after (I had known she was going to) and said that right away he had thought that it was possible I could hear since my locker isn't that far from his. After that though...he flirted with me anytime we were hanging out! Do you think he likes me and won't really say? A lot of my friends believe he does.
Thanks! xoxo
PS: When he liked me last year, it was when I was daing someone and after we broke up I had started liking my bgf and he had gotten over it by the time it had happened.

Hey sasahstar123, mhmm I guess he does like you. If I liked someone I wouldn't admit it either, especially not to one of their friends. Flirt back and let him know the feeling is mutual. Get ya man girl! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sashastar123 on 9/20/2012 9:44:10 PM

MOD!! MOD!! MOD!!
Ok so my friends asked me who i like and i said his name. So i asked one of them he doesnt know a lot to ask him who he liked in the grade but not to mention my name. She goofed. She told me he said aw man, another 1! So the next day he put his hand on my shoulder and asked How many sarahs are in the grade. I said 2 or 3, being my honest answer he said nono i mean how many saraahs are in the grade his friends started giggling(immature geeks) so i said have to go bye and ran away. Ever since i have been avoiding him and i miss him, plus he stares at me and i sometimes stare back but i think one of them told him at lunch cause he started giving me his eeevill smile. My friends gave me good advice but i wanted to hear from you. I also wanted to know if he likes me he touces me teases me and stares at me my one friend thinks he likes me but my other one says i dont have a shot cause he's not my type. Thanks in advanced. PEACE!

Hannah H.

by sarahsprinkles265 on 9/18/2012 4:24:03 PM

I could never imagine telling my rush that i like him.... I seriously would become petrified....the only guys i kinda sorta flirt with... O, actually its more like im just hyper and goof around a lot......... But anyways, the only guys i can "flirt" with are guys i dont like.
MOD MOD MOD MOD
Is this weird, and does itmake me a bad person/someonewho plays with others feelings? cuz i dont try to flirt with them its just how i act, really hyper and goofy..... thanks!!

Hey girl, not really. Just be sure you aren't leading them on (making them believe you want to date them when you don't). Otherwise, there's a very thin line between teasing and flirting, and it sounds like you're just doing the former there.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by LilyLookALike on 9/17/2012 8:37:14 PM

@ sarahsprinkles265 In response to your question, I think you should just lay low for a few days while deciding what to do next. But don't wait to long!

by Glitterheart16 on 9/17/2012 8:30:41 PM

mod
o.o sooooo does that mean im sort of like a guy? XD im not very open with my feelings and im really shy, if you want to be my friend, YOU have to be the one who says hi. i dont really fit in with girls and have many guy friends... one time i acctually dresses like a guy! the only thing that seperates me is i have a crush on a guy (i hardly talk to him because im just SO shy and scared of being rejected) and most of the time i dress like a girl...

Hey girl, you're not a guy at all because of that! You're just more reserved, and that's totally OK — I know a lot of girls AND guys like that (my sister is exactly like you, and she's very much female). Just stick to who you are and don't sweat what everyone else does or what it seems like girls your age are supposed to do. You're just fine!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by lilacmoonstream on 9/17/2012 8:25:16 PM

Puh-leez. "If a girl likes a guy, she tells him!" :O So not true for most girls!

by WinnieGirlie on 9/17/2012 8:15:43 PM