9 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

12 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

13 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

The real reason girls are gushier than guys

It seems girls are much more open about their opinions of guys. If a girl likes someone, she tells him. But guys either keep it to themselves...

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Me and my best friend both liked one of our guy friends, let's call him "Jack". We promised not to fight over him. Me and Jack just happened to be very good friends.We would talk a lot, and laugh a lot together. On Thursday he asked me to be him gf. I said yes. Now my friend knows, and she is trying to split me and Jack up because she wants to go out with him. I talked to her again about how we promised to not fight over him, but she said "That was back when I thought he wouldn't ask you out." He knows what she's trying to do, and he told me that we aren't going to break up. Still, I'm worried. I really like him, but she's just going out of her way to get him to break up with me. I'm worried she might actually split us up. What should I do????

Hey girl, trust your guy. He knows what she's doing, and he's not about to dump you for her. Try talking to your BFF though and tell her that if she was in your place, you wouldn't try to break her and the guy up, and it hurts you she's doing this. Stress sisters before misters. If she still continues to try to sabotage your relationship, she's a friend worth cutting off because no true friend would want to squander another's happiness for her own.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hermionegirl12 on 9/17/2012 8:09:26 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
How do you become a mod?

Hey girl, you have to be 18 and up, but there's info on applying here: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by transform2314 on 9/17/2012 8:03:34 PM

Ok i need help urgent! Last week i asked my friend to ask him who he likes the most. She mentioned my first name but not my last. He said I don't know. The next day he came over to me and asked "How many Sarah's are in the grade? i said 2 or 3. He asked again I started blushing answered the same thing 1 more time and I ran as fast as I could. Ever since we have been avoiding eachother. My one friend thinks that he likes me and her because he stares at me a lot and teases me and touches me a lot and calls me galfriend. My other friend said he is not my type. What should I do?? Please respond!!

by sarahsprinkles265 on 9/17/2012 5:45:49 PM

I am a Freshman, and I like this Junior guy. We are both shy, and have hardly ever talked to each other. Although, we have spent pretty much the whole summer together because we are both in marching band. We have been on lots of big trips together with our band. I can kinda tell (so can other people) that we have a "connection" if you know what I mean haha. My first question is is it wrong that there is a two year age difference? Also, how to get to know him better or get his attention if we are both super shy? Thanks!!

Hey girl, it's not wrong there's a two-year difference. It just may feel a bit more pronounced because years translate to grades while you're in school. I say just go for it though and see what happens. As for getting to know him better, why not compliment him and then ask him about his day (use the compliment to launch a conversation)?Flattery is a great ice breaker!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Lindseyy716 on 9/17/2012 5:15:21 PM

some guys are just weird! lol

by j4zm09 on 9/17/2012 5:08:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have an iPad and I had it out during class and I was looking at my music. I had never talked to him before and he came over and said "oh you have music on your iPad!" so I said "yea." and then he said "well then lets play some of this" i replied"how about we don't!" he then proceeded to turn on my music at full volume even though I tried to stop him! Why would he do that? And last week he came over and started asking random quiz questions from the teachers other class. hes kinda "popular" I suppose. Also, he's a junior and I'm a sophmore. What does all this mean??? Thanks...

Hey girly, I hope you did'nt get in trouble for having your ipad out in school! Be careful with that one. guys can be tricky. Sometimes acting this way could mean he likes you, but sometimes it just means that guys are goofy and like attention. If you like him, flirt back a little. Check out this link for tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/01/Hook-a-hottie-How-to-play-it-cool.aspx  If he's bothering you, just try to avoid him.

Lauren I.