5 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

8 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

10 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Hat trick punk

I was at gym, and we were playing soccer. I was apparently on the yellow team, and my crush, on the red team. I am awesome...

He's a jerk. You can do WAY much better!

by luvin1D on 11/26/2012 7:34:10 PM

boys are sooooo stupid

by snoopygalvin on 10/25/2012 9:53:21 PM

Aw I'm sorry!! I have yet to find a sweetie too

by maggie183 on 9/25/2012 7:25:05 PM

yeesh, sounds pretty competitive.

by Glitterheart16 on 9/23/2012 1:28:02 AM

not that bad

by aki2000 on 9/20/2012 10:07:12 PM

It just sounds like he doesn't like to lose. I wouldn't take it too personally

by myfatsquirrel on 9/20/2012 9:45:47 PM

It just sounds like he doesn't like to lose. I wouldn't take it too personally;)

by myfatsquirrel on 9/20/2012 9:43:42 PM

modmodmodmod
ok so tomorrow im going to a dance from anohter school (because apparently theyre funner than our schools' dances). anyway, im going with a few friends and stuff. well theres a few problems: this is a catholic school so u cant wear tank tops or short shorts or anything like that. i need a cute outfit thats not casual or too churchy!! also, im in 7th grade and idk if im too young to dance with boys. am i?? and yeah i just need tips. im nervous, but also REALLY excited. thanks!!

Hey lilmissamazing, let's see. You could wear leggings, a cute top and a blazer. A dress that isn't too short or revealing with some cute accessories could work too. Ask your friends what they play on wearing and go off of that. Have any ideas for your hair? And no I don't think you're too young to dance with guys, as long as you don't get too carried away lol. Hope ya have fun!!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lilmissamazing on 9/20/2012 9:41:31 PM

I am good at sports and I thought I could play with a guy I liked and he ended up beating me. He could tell I was getting upset and just beat me worse. It made me not like him but that was my fault for thinking I could beat him when I really couldnt.

by fashionqn on 9/20/2012 1:23:38 PM