How to rekindle a crush after you turned him down
#DearNonNatives: Native Americans are speaking out
Bailee Madison isn't just an actress. She's a producer, too.
These three recipes will change the way you look at zucchini
Hey, crafty cuties! Go back to school in style with these dazzling DIYs
These five drugstore beauty finds are all you need for a flawless face
Pulled a muscle? Get some relief with these five fixes
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO It's never too late to amp up your summer style: http://t.co/bXH4z4Ugr4 pic.twitter.com/ubs979sxcu
8 HOURS AGO We're loving this GL reader's fave makeup essentials: http://t.co/iEMvhf3EkL pic.twitter.com/Qdg2MHnuVD
9 HOURS AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy
60 Comments | Add Yours
3.no hat unless it is a top hat
5.only a little make up like some eyeshadow and lip gloss
by monkeygirlee92 on 1/1/2013 7:50:16 PM
1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
by maggie183 on 12/1/2012 11:36:45 AM
3. I don't know, it depends
4. Leather purse
5. Make up (but only a little).
6. Dangly earrings
7. Hair down
by kikidee12 on 11/30/2012 6:08:37 PM
Down (preferred but wood happily wear down)
by 2012princess on 11/25/2012 1:49:32 AM
by oskm2007 on 11/23/2012 6:40:04 PM
3. no hat..unless its a flat-bill.
4. leather jackett
6. dangly earrings
7. hair down
by DecemberAngel on 11/22/2012 6:46:15 PM
1. Boots or heels? Boots
2. Skirts or pants? Skirts
3. Hat or no hat? No Hat
4. Leather jacket or leather purse? Purse
5. Make up or no make up? Make up
6. Dangly earrings or studs? Studs (Pearls)
7. Hair up or hair down? Up
8. Cardigan or hoodie? Cardigan
9. Leggings or jeggings? Leggings
by juju_kachoo on 11/21/2012 2:17:05 PM
Does your family go on vacation every year?
DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!
Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.
CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.