AN HOUR AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

2 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

3 HOURS AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your #horoscope: http://t.co/6q0cyyIeCt

COMMENTS

25 fall photo opps for you 'n' your buds

Make autumn a season to remember with our favorite fall photo opp moments. Whether you toss a digital cam in your tote or are snapping away with...

Definitely will take pictures at the football game tomorrow night Laughing

by michipie205 on 9/20/2012 7:07:37 PM

Love the new series "Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel"? Then join a brand-new club dedicated entirely to this fantastic series by Michael Scott! Many positions still open! Smile Join for forums, discussions, and chats about the best new book series out there! If you would like to join, go to Clubs and look for the club called Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel!

by Lady Grey on 9/19/2012 8:50:37 PM

I like the ideas! More bonding for my BFFs and I!! Thank you!

by Gabriella123 on 9/19/2012 8:42:28 PM

I love your ideas for photo opps but there is just one problem. I love taking pictures but when I whip out my camera,my friends are like "why do u need to take a picture?" And some of my friends don't want to be photgraphed at all!!

Hey girl, thanks! And I know what you mean. A lot of girls are a bit self-conscious at this age, so they may not want their picture taken if they don't feel confident about the way they look. Maybe you could say, "wow, you look stunning right now!" and then ask to snap a pic. That way they get a little confident boost, and will be more likely to say yes. Or you could promise that you won't put any pictures online without your permission. That way they can trust that the possibly bad pictures of them are kept private. And to answer the question of "why do you need to take a picture?": to make memories, of course! Don't they want to save up captures of life's best moments? Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by splashofpink14 on 9/19/2012 4:05:06 PM

I think my BFFs crush likes me, what do I do?

Hey girly, it depends... do you like him back? If so you should def talk it out with your BFF. If you don't like him back, then there's no problem. Maybe just make it clear to your friend that you arnt interested. Either way, best friends are way way way more important than boys and you wouldent want to let a boy get between you and your BFF, no matter what.

Lauren I.

by snoodle9 on 9/19/2012 10:11:00 AM

I got in verbal fight with all four of my best friends. It started in Science class,when everyone at my table wre given the answers to the worksheet except me so I was mad. When it was lunch time I told my friend Amber that it was not fair that she got the answers,so she got kind of sad and two of my other left the lunch room with her to talk to her. So I got mad and I told my friend Lordes that it was rude that they cared when she was upset but did not care when I was (but that's not true because the always ask me I was just mad that they left me for her). So I started calling my friends the brat pack(which I know is super rude). My friend Lordes said that it was not nice for me to call then that so I said You don't care when they call me names(which was a lie).When I see them outside I tell them that they were being rude and walk off but my Lordes stays with them. I then walk up to her and call her a brat too.

Hey girl, wow, that turned into a mess quickly. Friends fight sometimes and that's normal. What's important is that they care about each other enough to say that they're sorry and put the fighting behind them. First, you should apologize for calling your friends names. It probably really hurt their feelings.  Then, maybe you can all sit down and discuss this calmly. You can tell them (without name calling or getting angry) why you were so upset. Then, you'll have to be willing to listen to their side too. Afterwords, you should all put it behind you and feel much better.

Lauren I.