11 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

14 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

15 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

How to charm your homeroom teacher

You might think that your homeroom teacher isn’t all that important ‘cause after all, you only see him or her for a little bit each week. But...

lol i just had to read this but my homeroom teach hates my close friend i only have class with him so i talk with him in homeroom but teach hates him b/c he watched our lunch period last yr and it got wierd and creative there were random fights of the food variety and also yelling of names. my friends make no sense but its never dull.

by colie34720 on 9/18/2012 8:19:45 PM

My advisory (that's what we call homeroom at my school) teacher is the Vision 21 teacher, so I know her from last year
I don't have advisory in an actual classroom, just the library
And my friends and I love to gossip with (with, not about) my advisory teacher lol

by Bobalina on 9/18/2012 7:28:16 PM

I'm a 15 year old girl, and I loooove movies! That's something that's stuck with me forever, unlike all those other phases! I'd love to have a film themed room, and ideas?! I'd love dark grey and red for the walls! Not sure about anything else! Nothing too overkill plz! Haha! For a little inspiration some of my favorite movies are The Lost Boys, The Phantom of the Opera (2003), any Tim Burton films especially Sleepy Hollow, Secret Window, Benny and Joon, Romeo and Juliet (1996), Titanic, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Harry Potter series, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, and many many more! Smile Thanks MOD! Smile

Hey babe,

I'm a huge movie buff too!  I think the best thing you could do is a wall full of movie posters to really fit the theme that you want.  Try out a site like allposters.com and find all of your faves.
Jordan S.

by selgomez1997 on 9/18/2012 7:24:44 PM

Me too @Dawnstar, I've never heard of this before.

by fireworks1071 on 9/18/2012 7:13:30 PM

Some of my most challenging homeroom sitches and solutions are having no friends in homeroom and not liking your teacher, and pretend that you are doing work so you do not have to pretend to talk to anybody and try to be super nice so they will have no reason to hate you.

by otter77 on 9/18/2012 6:29:27 PM

My school doesn't do this. We go to our first class right away.

by Dawnstar on 9/18/2012 4:32:51 PM

Don't stop reading! It's going to get better. Join the Smartical partical club, a club for geeks and geek girls! Ιοιν θε σμαρτικαλ παρτικαλ κλυβ

by Prim on 9/18/2012 3:50:37 PM

PERFECT! My teacher can be a real butt sometimes! Smile Thank you SO much for this!

by Hannah.orangecheer1 on 9/18/2012 3:37:32 PM