7 HOURS AGO 3 lucky winners will snag a Nelle and Lizzy's Be Your Own Best Friend Necklace! @NelleAndLizzy http://t.co/A2bYg2pJjK

10 HOURS AGO Adorable ways to bring fall into your bedroom: #Obsessed #FallDecor http://t.co/afhR83Z0Cg

12 HOURS AGO Okay, so chocolate will never actually be a vegetable…but here’s how to make it a tad bit healthier: http://t.co/boHDICPcri

COMMENTS

Sick of sit-ups? Six-pack abs your way

The idea of plunking down and popping off 120 sit-ups can be a li’l intimidating, not to mention boring. So check out these eight twists on traditional...

modmodmod
im a dancer who does not dance competition.i feel so unadvanced and it dicorages me when i see people like the ones on dance moms cus. i wanna continue dance but how do i feel better and notfeel this wAY

Hey girlie, just keep working as hard as you can. You won't be discouraged when you know that you're trying your hardest and you're just as good as those other girls.

Lauren T.

by fufucakes on 1/16/2013 5:45:49 PM

Lots of people only do ab workouts which can cause back injuries later on so remember to hold a plank position or try some real push ups. Plus that'll blast the love handles and strengthen your arms.
Enjoy!

by keyesalex on 11/24/2012 10:50:08 PM

how do i get good at running fast?

by popgirl79 on 10/12/2012 7:53:24 PM

mod mod mod
what are some good ways to get into shape and to lose weight?

Hey girlie, if you're looking to get in shape making time to exercise is key. Even just 30 minutes a day is going to make a big difference. Watch what you're eating. It might be a good idea to write down everything you put in your mouth for a couple days to see where you're eating well and where you're eating too much or snacking on unhealthy things.

Lauren T.

by niccer13 on 9/30/2012 5:09:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD Is there a workout to help tone your tush and upper thighs? I try doing squats, but I'm not really getting major results.

Hey girl,

Check out this post on thigh workouts, and check out our workout section for tons more ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/08/24/The-easy-move-for-totally-toned-thighs.aspx

Meghan D.

by incognitogirl95 on 9/29/2012 10:02:57 PM

MOD, MOD, MOD
what are some excercises to bust the fat underneath ur arms by ur ampits and what are these things?

Hey girlie, I think people generally just refer to it as armpit fat. And I know from experience that it's really hard to get rid of. Since it's hard to target specific fat, make sure that you eat well and get in some cardio exercise a few times a week. You can also work on building up the muscle around the fat to tone it up and get rid of it. Exercises like push ups and tricep dips will work out the right muscles.

Lauren T.

by lotsaluv101 on 9/23/2012 5:20:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So i have severs syndrome in my foot so i have to wear running shoes EVERY DAY! Can you tell me some outfits I can wear with running shoes? Maybe one with with pink colored skinny jeans?

Hey mtz3, running shoes can be cute girl. I actually have a pair that I love to wear. Pair the skinny jeans with a cute shirt/tank and sweater with cute accessories. You can really pair any colored shirt with these pink jeans. White, grey, black and white striped, black, light blue, purple or pink. Don't forget to add bracelets and necklaces and a cute purse to complete the outfit. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mtz3 on 9/20/2012 10:01:36 PM

What do you mean you say "flatten your abs"?Do you mean lose stomach or do you mean get a six-pack?I'm kinda confused with your "Flatten your abs without leaving your living room" article.

by pandapillowpet on 9/20/2012 4:58:01 PM

i just started cheerleading so that is my workout

by jadarocks2401 on 9/19/2012 9:51:39 PM

I could feel my abs coming in as i was reading this

by YayaYuiki on 9/19/2012 7:19:02 PM