28 MINUTES AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

3 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

4 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

10 awesome autumn date ideas

With school back in swing and the leaves starting to fall, we couldn’t be more excited for the arrival of autumn this year. If the chilly weather...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like this guy on my twin sister's hockey team. I really like his twin brother too. I would love for one of them to like me and want to go out with me but I'm really shy and don't have much confidence. I'm not very pretty in my opinion do I don't know how i would get them to notice me. The only thing I know for a fact that we have in common is that we are both twins. I'm nervous to talk to them and I don't know what to say to them. I also don't know much about their own life (like if one of them has a girlfriend) because they don't go to my school.
What should I do next?
Thanks!

Hey girl, start with aiming to be their friends before you focus on the dating aspect. Try talking to them and complimenting them on how they play hockey to start a conversation. Then maybe suggest you all hang sometime and play hockey together, twins vs. twins. Just be yourself throughout this too. You're wonderful!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ekm13 on 10/15/2012 4:55:24 PM

yeah if you spend more time with him then it wont be as awkward. Also maybe if he is to scared to reach out to you, you can try to reach out to him.

by AmandaL. on 10/9/2012 1:27:33 PM

I agree with apple picking. its cute and you get to spend time outside with ur bf. and later make him something yummy using the apples like apple pie. Good Luck Smile

by AmandaL. on 10/9/2012 1:24:29 PM

i think going to the zoo would be a fun date! or a science museum...=] my dream date with my crush, though, is going to the midnight showing of the hobbit...dressing up is mandatory! (or not...=P)

by the_last_ninja on 9/30/2012 5:55:59 PM

help! Ok so there is this guy that I like and I think he likes me too. the only problem is..... he is a foreign exchange student and will be leaving the united states at the end of the school year! should I go for him or not because he will be gone next year anyway?

Hey ponygirl6298, long distance relationships can work as long as the people in them are devoted to making them work. Where does he live? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ponygirl6298 on 9/27/2012 11:11:19 PM

One day when i was walking home a guy i had never met and i started talking, about grades, school you know the cookie cutter stuff. Then he said his friends were talking about me and that they thought i was cute!!! I smiled, he smiled... Then when he was about to turn the other way he said my friends just might be right...
What should i do????? I have NO dating expirience he is 1 year older than me (i am in grade 9)and i have no idea whether to let it go or persue it... And when i decide HOW????
Thanks for the advice in advance please get back to me soon....

Hannah H.

by 14Becca on 9/25/2012 4:45:50 PM

I am most excited to try out apple picking and carving pumpkins.

by otter77 on 9/24/2012 7:21:57 AM

Hey. So yesterday was the Homecoming dance. The guy I liked asked me to it. We danced together. We also slow danced and..."grinded". We haven't kissed yet, and I really want to. We don't really get to hang out together much. Also, we really don't have much chemistry and sometimes we are really awkward around eachother. Help please! Thanks so much. Smile

Hey lovemoi, I think the more time you guys spend around each other, the more comfortable you guys will become. Do you guys every text or call each other? Xoxo

Lynae P.