Bridget M.

is modding

33 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

1 HOURS AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

2 HOURS AGO Yikes! @ChloeGMoretz gets hurt on set of her new movie: http://t.co/KkjBfgzpHR

COMMENTS

10 awesome autumn date ideas

With school back in swing and the leaves starting to fall, we couldn’t be more excited for the arrival of autumn this year. If the chilly weather...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like this guy on my twin sister's hockey team. I really like his twin brother too. I would love for one of them to like me and want to go out with me but I'm really shy and don't have much confidence. I'm not very pretty in my opinion do I don't know how i would get them to notice me. The only thing I know for a fact that we have in common is that we are both twins. I'm nervous to talk to them and I don't know what to say to them. I also don't know much about their own life (like if one of them has a girlfriend) because they don't go to my school.
What should I do next?
Thanks!

Hey girl, start with aiming to be their friends before you focus on the dating aspect. Try talking to them and complimenting them on how they play hockey to start a conversation. Then maybe suggest you all hang sometime and play hockey together, twins vs. twins. Just be yourself throughout this too. You're wonderful!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ekm13 on 10/15/2012 4:55:24 PM

yeah if you spend more time with him then it wont be as awkward. Also maybe if he is to scared to reach out to you, you can try to reach out to him.

by AmandaL. on 10/9/2012 1:27:33 PM

I agree with apple picking. its cute and you get to spend time outside with ur bf. and later make him something yummy using the apples like apple pie. Good Luck Smile

by AmandaL. on 10/9/2012 1:24:29 PM

i think going to the zoo would be a fun date! or a science museum...=] my dream date with my crush, though, is going to the midnight showing of the hobbit...dressing up is mandatory! (or not...=P)

by the_last_ninja on 9/30/2012 5:55:59 PM

help! Ok so there is this guy that I like and I think he likes me too. the only problem is..... he is a foreign exchange student and will be leaving the united states at the end of the school year! should I go for him or not because he will be gone next year anyway?

Hey ponygirl6298, long distance relationships can work as long as the people in them are devoted to making them work. Where does he live? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ponygirl6298 on 9/27/2012 11:11:19 PM

One day when i was walking home a guy i had never met and i started talking, about grades, school you know the cookie cutter stuff. Then he said his friends were talking about me and that they thought i was cute!!! I smiled, he smiled... Then when he was about to turn the other way he said my friends just might be right...
What should i do????? I have NO dating expirience he is 1 year older than me (i am in grade 9)and i have no idea whether to let it go or persue it... And when i decide HOW????
Thanks for the advice in advance please get back to me soon....

Hannah H.

by 14Becca on 9/25/2012 4:45:50 PM

I am most excited to try out apple picking and carving pumpkins.

by otter77 on 9/24/2012 7:21:57 AM

Hey. So yesterday was the Homecoming dance. The guy I liked asked me to it. We danced together. We also slow danced and..."grinded". We haven't kissed yet, and I really want to. We don't really get to hang out together much. Also, we really don't have much chemistry and sometimes we are really awkward around eachother. Help please! Thanks so much. Smile

Hey lovemoi, I think the more time you guys spend around each other, the more comfortable you guys will become. Do you guys every text or call each other? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lovemoi on 9/23/2012 10:17:23 PM

Cute!

by myfatsquirrel on 9/23/2012 9:21:37 PM

lol I actually looked at these to do with my friends because I'm single Tong

by Dogfreak29 on 9/23/2012 9:06:05 PM

Mod mod mod
so about 2 to3 weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me Frown I'm not over him (of course) because we dated for 9 months. So every day after school we both go to the YMCA and we both leave at the same time. At 4 we go outside and talk like were still dating... and also at the football games we talk like were still dating. I think he still likes me but I asked him if he did he said no. I don't know if I should try to get him back by starting from square one or just be like brother and sister like in the beginning.... sorry if this is long. Thanks!!!!

Hey girlie, just keep being friends for now. It's totally possible that he'll change his mind in the future and when he does you'll be right there for him. It's great that you were able to end things on such a positive note and still be friends!

Lauren T.

by DreamSinger on 9/23/2012 7:46:18 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so i need ways to give him my number except i dont wanna give it to him directly i think he likes me and so do my friends buti dont wanna ruin our bgf relationship. Any ideas?

Hey girlie, if he's your bgf he should have your number anyway. Giving him your number won't ruin anything, but having someone else give it to him might seem weird to him. Ask him to do something outside of school with you and some of your friends and give him your number to fill him in on the details.

Lauren T.

by sarahsprinkles265 on 9/23/2012 7:00:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay, so the guy I like and I are going on our first 'date' (just going out for ice cream) this Saturday, but I feel really guilty. He gave me this necklace about a week or so ago, just a little turtle made of tone on a little leather cord. I don't know where he got it, but he really seemed to like it, and we jokingly called it Ted the Turtle. So I put it in the bottom of my backpack, forgot about it, and when I found it, the head had broken off(Ihave all the pieces)! Should I tell him or try to fix it? Will he care? Please help!

Hey girlie, you may as well be upfront about it. If you think you or your parents can fix it then go for it! But otherwise just tell him that you broke it and you're sorry because you really liked it. Or you can try to fix it and if it doesn't work then when you tell him it's broken at least you can say you tried.

Lauren T.

by emonade on 9/23/2012 5:26:57 PM

MOD
When some of my close friends got boyfriends, they completely abandoned me and the rest of their friends and were with their boyfriends all the time. I promised myself I would never do that. Now I have a boyfriend and I am struggling to still hang out with my friends without making him feel left out. This is especially a problem when I am with him and my friends at the same time. Do you have any advice?

Hey lissau2737, you just have to work on dividing your time. Maybe one weekend spend it with your bf and the next spend it with your girls. And then schedule times when all of you hang. And don't forget some personal time. You gotta have some alone days too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lissau2737 on 9/23/2012 12:00:17 PM

yes 1st comment!these are good tips

by auslly123 on 9/23/2012 12:42:19 AM

Ok so I'm in 7th grade (12) and there's this guy on my bus, we are like, really good friends. He's a freshman (14) and some of our friends on the bus (we have a little group) says we should go out, because he likes me back. When he said he did, I like, freaked out, because I honestly didn't think he would. I don't know what I should do, becuase I feel like I'm gonna end up avoiding him, becuase I usually sit next to him or the next seat over. I'll probably feel weird if I sit near him or start talking to him, like it would be awkward between us now... Help Please!! Thanks in advamce and sorry it's long..

Hey girl,

If you both like each other, you should keep talking to him, especially if you're already good friends! Even if you're not ready to date yet, you can still keep talking as friends. It will be awkward at first but you can still be friends!!

Meghan D.