Bridget M.

is modding

3 MINUTES AGO Dorks are cool—and here's all the proof you need (courtesy of @DorkDiaries): http://t.co/0Lip3O0yds #dorkdiaries pic.twitter.com/0HHWonz0J4

25 MINUTES AGO Throw a cookie swap because ugly Christmas sweater parties are so0o0 last year: http://t.co/wdV8kR2oOf

36 MINUTES AGO This is my #friday dance. #TGIF #arianators http://t.co/F7bAEb6BL2

COMMENTS

5 friendship lessons from Hermione Granger

Today, one of our favorite smart girls of all time celebrates her birthday. Even though Hermione Granger turns 32 today, per Harry Potter book time, we’re still...

I just love Hermione!

by sunshinek6 on 9/19/2012 8:03:19 PM

I'm not really a fan if Harry Potter, but this was actually a cool article Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 9/19/2012 8:01:29 PM

Hey! I'm not a muggle!

by pokemon_girl11 on 9/19/2012 5:46:43 PM

does anyone else realize that the article keeps saying "that's what she said"? ;)

by helloimawkward1 on 9/19/2012 5:31:21 PM

Some of my favorite Hermione quotes:

"You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"
*Punches Malfoy in face*
"That felt good."

"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good is it?"

"I hope you're pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed - or worse, expelled. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to bed."

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have."

"Just because it's taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn't mean no one else has spotted I'm a girl!"

"Ron," said Hermione in a dignified voice, "you are the most insensitive wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet."

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent."

"You're saying it wrong," Harry heard Hermione snap. "It's Wing-gar-dium Levi-o-sa, and make the 'gar' nice and long."

by Lady Grey on 9/19/2012 5:30:59 PM

Happy, happy, happy birthday to my favorite character and "twin", Hermione Granger! She's so smart, loyal, and downright funny! Hermione and the Harry Potter books will always have a special place in my heart! I love you, Hermione!

by Lady Grey on 9/19/2012 5:16:32 PM