5 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

6 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

7 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

6 cute texts he loves from Y-O-U

We all know that boys have the power to make us smile at our phones, and we’ve all been the person that bears the third-degree from...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, i went to homecoming with this guy last night and we have hung out before and he put his arm around me and stuff, and he always smiles at me, and trys to make me laugh. but then he doesnt text me and we never really have good conversations. I like him and Im not sure if he likes me too! what do you think and what are some tell-tale signs! also what are good conversation starters because i sit infront of him in one of my classes but I never know what to say! thanks!

Hey girlie, everything that you're telling me points to him liking you, but the conversation issue makes me a little hesitant to tell you he definitely does. Figure out what the two of you have common. Find out what sports teams, movies and TV shows he likes so that you can talk about those things. Try texting him and starting conversations about your class or anything else, and if he keeps it up then there's a good chance he likes you too.

Lauren T.

by liddywitty on 10/14/2012 6:20:58 PM

Okay, so im 12 years old, and i have a boyfriend. I really wanna have my first kiss with him. But i know that the younger the boy they arent as mature. So im scared to ask him anything about kissing. What should i do?

by lovetilltheworldends12 on 10/13/2012 6:20:15 PM

theres this guy that i dont just like i LOVE. he gave me his# then the next day he said he had a girlfriend!!I feel like im the only one who understands him. But whats driving me soooooo crazy is I dont know if he likes me!! Im afraid to ask him. Ive told him secrets and hes told me secrets. I trust him and he trusts me. Ive liked him for 4 years!!!! Im afriad that it might be time 2 move on. Hes hurt me before but i cant get him out of my mind!Hes even in my dreams now,Hes always looking at me ,m comes 2 me 4 help, and he cant stop smiling when i talk to him. I text him now everyday. Do u think thats bothering him? Do u think he likes me? PLEASE HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by tabithamh on 10/4/2012 5:06:50 PM

MOD
So I made a deal with this guy i like that for every football game our school wins (hes a starter) id bring him brownies since I used to bake them and bring them to school last semester (he always wanted one n said im the best baker). So every time I give him the little plate now I look over his shoulder for my friend in his class and not really look at him even though hes smiling and looking at me. My friends said im being obvious I like him, and so this past week I actually looked him in the eyes when I gave him the brownies and said 'nice win Friday' (we won 49-0) and he smiled n thanked me then looked me in the eyes and we held eye contact for at least 4-5 seconds and we were both smiling like idiots. I have no idea if that maybe means he likes me? Or just as a friend? He broke up with his 10 month gf in June so I doubt hes looking for another relationship now...also we don't have any classes together but our 4th periods are right next to each other.
MOD

Hey girly, sometimes it's hard to tell but I think there's a good chance he likes you. Making eye contact was a good move on your part;it shows confidence! Since he isn't in any of your classes, try getting together with a group of friends for bowling, a movie or mini golf.  Check out this article for helpful hints on how to tell if a guy likes you: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/08/10/The-Scoop-Sneaky-signs-your-crush-likes-you-back.aspx
Lauren I.

by hannahbabiie96 on 9/26/2012 1:06:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
so, i was datig this guy for a while. then i broke up with him cuz of peer pressure. so we got together AGAIN,cuz we both missed eachother. But we never talked, hungout, or anything. I waved to him and said hi to him in the hallways, but he didn't ever wave back. so about a week ago, i broke up with him. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM, though. whats a way to get him back, and should i even bother?

Hey chica,

it sounds like your guys isn't ready for a real relationship. You should want someone who wants to be around you and interact with you during school! Try talking to him and letting him know that if you guys ever want to be together then he has to put forth some effort. Boys mature slower than girls, so there may just be some immaturity at play here. xoxo

Alexis G.

by Nerdy Birdy on 9/25/2012 11:15:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
ok i have a problem so I'm a pretty shy girl or at least around people I'm not close to and i really like this guy who i think might like me so i want to ask him out but the problem is he's ALWAYS surrounded by people i can never get him alone and theres people by his locker so i can never slip a note in and i don't have his # cause i don't know how to ask for it and i want to ask him out myself but i don't have the guts to ask him out in front of so many people can you think of any other ways for me to ask him out please i really need some help!

Hey girl, why not try getting him after class once or twice? I wouldn't just ask him out off the bat if you've never had a conversation before, but try joining that friend group. If he does like you, he'll want to find a way to hang out one on one too!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pandacorn on 9/24/2012 8:43:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So theres this guy and I like him. He goes to my school and is a year older than me and we don't have any classes together. We recently went out on a trip with our families and he was staring at me the whole time and we talked a little. I see him all the time in the halls. Should I smile, wave and say hi? If he stares at me a lot and talks to me and makes eye contact does that mean he likes me?
Thanks!

Hey girlie, definitely smile and say hi! You've got nothing to lose. It's hard to tell sometimes if those are signs that he likes or just signs that he's a good guy. But keep saying hi to him and find other ways outside of class to get closer to him to look for signs that he might like you.

Lauren T.

by SuperSwimmer1 on 9/23/2012 6:59:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do I get someone to ask me to the fall dance? I do not want to ask someone, but I really need someone to ask me!

Hey LLL328, you can give little hints to the person you want to ask you. When you are talking to them bring up the dance. Ask if they're going and if they have a date. Let them know you'd like to but haven't found anyone to go with yet. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by LLL328 on 9/23/2012 9:20:16 AM

mod mod mod
ok me and my bf have been dating for a month. lately hes been reading my messages and not replying on facebook. hes also been making updates aboutother girls and tagging them in it.he does this alot but then he will text me a couple of days later right when i start to forget him. i dont know what to do? if if i do break up with it will have to be over facebook becuase his phone broke. idk what to say? i dont know what to do? and would you know why hes doing this?? thanks so much!

Hey! he probably doesn't think tagging other girls on FB is upestting you and that's why he does it. Just talk to him and tell him how you feel. If you're gonna break up with him though, it should be in person.

Helen S.

by haileygab on 9/22/2012 1:42:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD so i have a slight problem. i have issues talking to guys in general. like i have no guy friends! i hardly ever text guys...actually make that NEVER. like, idk why i have a harder time talking to them! but they don't talk to me either! so it really stinks because whenever i like a guy i never even talk to them. now i think guys just dub me as the girl that doesn't talk! around my friends i talk a lot though. but then i don't wanna be annoying to guys either. and if i don't talk to guys soon, i'll...have issues in general lol. the like only guy i talk to is my neighbor...! if a guy talked to me, i'd totally talk back but they don't talk to me and i have hard time starting conversation. i don't know what to do about the whole situation! please help me! any pointers/advice you can give me to talk to guys more without sounding stupid? now it just seems awkward talking to guys since i never do! HELP MEEEE! thanks!! Xx

Hey girl,

That is totally normal and understandable! You could start by talking to some of your girl friends' guy friends and introducing yourself and getting to know them a little better until you are more comfortable talking to guys, and then you could introduce yourself to other people, too! Check out our guys channel for tons of great tips on ice breakers and talking to guys Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/ice-breakers.aspx

Meghan D.