11 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

13 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

14 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

Our cruelty-free beauty faves

We know GL readers love makeup, but we also know how much you all love to help out the environment. Here are some easy ways to...

Yeahh!!! I am a complete supporter of PETA so I'm glad Girls Life is doing this.

by phases318 on 12/2/2012 12:21:20 AM

Im just a beginner in make up and i just want my skin and face to just look a little more tan then some light blush or lipstick. Do you think E.L.F would be a good beginner make up for me?

by LemonLips627 on 9/29/2012 9:32:43 AM

Not only do we need cruelty free cosmetics we need dangerous chemical free. Try to use products with the least amount of bad chemicals.

by fashionqn on 9/21/2012 10:27:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I don't wear makeup but I want ways to spice up my face. I already use the obvious things like vaseline and lip gloss. Any other ideas?

Hey 1corinthiansgurl, you can just work on your complexion and skin. Be sure to keep your face moisturized and clear. Wash it every morning and night. To avoid bumps don't touch your face a lot and don't rub it against surfaces too much(example your pillows). You can also shape your eyebrows. Get a eyebrow clipper from the cosmetics section at any store and trim your hair. They are really small and it's completely painless. You can search Youtube for tutorials. You can also get an eyelash curler to keep your eyelashes long and curled. Other than that your face should be good to go. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 9/20/2012 11:41:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I am in a club with this one guy and we are friends. Sometimes he messages me on facebook and I politely reply. I am starting to get the feeling he likes me today we were talking about hoco and.....
Me: Trying to figure out how to get on the online chem book, I have homework do monday and I won't have much time between the game friday and the dance saturday and writing a paper
Him: Oh you're going to the dance? Who with? And is it a lab?
Me: Yeah I am, 4 of my friends and I are going and no, it's not a lab, like 30 temperature change kelvin to Celsius to f and error calculations
Him: Ha so no guys and yeah that only takes like 20 min
What do you think?

Hey Pugglegirl1008, aww sounds like he likes you. He seems sweet and funny too. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 9/20/2012 8:39:10 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I'm gonna be katniss everdeen for halloween, wear do u think i can buy stuff to look like her, ya know, that doesnt cost that much?

by foodiejr99 on 9/20/2012 8:09:55 PM

mod mod
omg yes im pretty sure i've asked GL to do this on the site and i wanna say THANK YOU! from animals all over the world for what ur doing

by colie34720 on 9/20/2012 7:41:31 PM

haha i know this is random but how many tampons can you wear a day with out getting that TOXIC SHOCK SYNDROME they have a warning about on the label??

by OCcheerbabe on 9/20/2012 7:15:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

Hey Smile So, my homecoming dance is on October 6th. This really, really nice boy asked me. We've known each other since 6th grade. This is my freshmen year of high school. Smile But the thing is, the dance is semi-formal.

What does that even mean? What am I supposed to wear?

Thanks in advance! Smile <3

by candycrush12 on 9/20/2012 7:10:30 PM

Wonderful that GL is supporting cruelty-free companies.
However, unless this is a permanent change rather than one simply for an article (as it seems to be) I am disappointing at the same time.
As a society we like to make ourselves feel better when we find out a product is "not tested on animals" or "vegan."
However, we fail to feel guilty or even take notice when we buy a product tested on animals.
The fact that animal testing can be accepted "sometimes" is only another point in the hypocritical cycle. Buying "less" animal tested products does not lessen suffering, nor does it to buy more cruelty free products if one still purchases those that are animal tested.

by luckybolt on 9/20/2012 4:36:40 PM

Get a professional manicure at home by simply exfoliating and moisturizing your hands before painting your nails. They’ll look great and you’ll save money!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.