AN HOUR AGO Jump your way to a fit bod:

2 HOURS AGO Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Here's how to get a perfect night's sleep!

3 HOURS AGO Halloween is quickly approaching! Tweet us pics of your costumes in progress 🎃👻

We're stoked for sweater weather! Our cozy knit picks

We have a hard time choosing our favorite thing about fall. With pumpkin spice lattes, football games and color-changing leaves galore, it can be pretty hard to...

i have the sweater form h&m except in maroon not coral

by liamsgirl on 10/13/2012 10:22:05 PM

LOVE 1 and 5

by ellieamelia on 10/13/2012 2:27:56 PM

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day Laughing

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 9:20:15 PM

Omgg we love the last 3 shirts Katie will love the fresh mint, kelsey likes the cute and coral,and Kitty likes the raindbow!
xoxo, kitty and Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:43:03 PM

OMG all these sweaters are absolutely fabulous!

by Glitterheart16 on 9/29/2012 5:09:12 PM

Right now in social studies I have a C+. My parents hate having me get a C+. How can I tell them about my grade without having them be really mad at me?

Hey jklolsmile, did you really try? did you study for your tests? If so, tell your parents just that. This is only one grade and you can change it. Be sure you're asking questions in class and doing your best with your work. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by jklolsmile on 9/27/2012 8:56:46 PM

loooove the rainbow sweater!

by peetakatniss1 on 9/27/2012 7:14:14 PM

I have some knit sweaters and I would like to know how to wear them in a casual way.

Hey girl!

I LOVE knit sweaters, they're so versatile! pair them with skinny jeans and flats or your fave pair of boots. You can also try layering it over one of your summer dress to give it new life for fall! Leggings and comfy sweaters are always a go-to outfit for me because it's comfortable but totally flawless. Hope this gives you so ideas, xoxo.

Alexis G.

by Rosethe1 on 9/25/2012 10:09:43 AM

how can u preprent split ends?

Hey sakura1240, you have to trim your ends every month or every few months. Keeping your ends healthy will stop them from splitting. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sakura1240 on 9/23/2012 10:02:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! hi so i take dance at school and my dance leotard is super plain. where can i find unique dance leotards online?

Hey girlie, try Discount Dance or Dance Wear Solutions. They both have great selections online. Take notice of the girls in your class who wear leotards that you like. Ask them where they got their leotard to give you an idea of new places to look.

Lauren T.

by cait010 on 9/23/2012 8:14:05 PM

We can’t get enough graphic leggings. Rock thicker ones on their own with a blazer, tank and boots or thin ones under a plain dress.
You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!