11 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

13 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

We're stoked for sweater weather! Our cozy knit picks

We have a hard time choosing our favorite thing about fall. With pumpkin spice lattes, football games and color-changing leaves galore, it can be pretty hard to...

HTML''''

by kamkam12 on 9/22/2012 6:39:48 PM

My fave is the mint sweater!

by cheetah#1 on 9/22/2012 5:35:48 PM

I love the sweater from Tobi and XXI Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 9/22/2012 4:45:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so where i live, it gets really cold really fast. its like winter in the morning and then fall in the afternoon, its really cold in the mornings and i have to walk to school. I want to find sweaters that are cute and comfy (and affordable!) that still keep me warm throughout the day. (my school is freezing) any ideas?

hey! you could try target or other department stores. honestly I think sweaters aren't the best for keeping warm outside because the wind cuts right through the knit. You should look at getting a trench coat or a windbreaker or something. good luck!

Helen S.

by OMG123 on 9/22/2012 4:26:13 PM

I'm nervous for homecoming because I don't have a date, and I'm afraiad no one will ask me to dance with them. I don't really have any guy friends, except one that might like me that I kinda like, but he can't come to homecoming because he's goin up north. There's another guy I like but he's two yrs older and I think likes someoen else. there's another guy I like a lil bit but he doesnt remeber me. So what should I do if I have no one to dance with? theres not a lot of guy I talk to so Ill have no one to dance with! Whta should I do?

Hey! dance with your girlfriends. I always thought that was the funnest part of homecoming anyway.

Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 9/22/2012 3:34:57 PM

MOD MOD
What are some ways I can be a better dancer? My homecoming dance is a week from today and I;m so nervous. Thanks MOD!

hey! I think there are videos online, and also you could practice alone in your room, that'll help you be comfortable and more confident I think Smile

Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 9/22/2012 3:32:44 PM

Theres this guy who I think likes me. We never really taalked but then on the second day of school he complimented my drawings, asked how my summer was, and asked me to show him more stuff I drew. The other day, I was telling my friend a story about a guy I used to like and he kept asking who it was. He asked to borrow a pencil once, even though someone else was sitting closer, and then he said he wouldn't give it back till I said who I used to like, but I said, "No,I'm not telling," but then he gave it back. He also asked abou the manga I was reading yesterday and recommended a manga series to me. We have a lot in common ,and I think hemight like me. I knda like him,. One of my friends thinks he's just a nice guy, but another one thinks he likes me. I told my grandma and she thinks he likes me. Do u think he odes? Nice guys who are a lot like me and also cute never like me, but I think he does. Does he like me? Thx MOD! <3

hey! It sounds like he does but the only person who can say for sure is him Smile

Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 9/22/2012 3:32:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so I am about to go to my schools football game and I have no idea what to wear! I want something cute and casual! Any ideas? thanks!

Hey! depends on the weather. If it's cool how about a sweater and jeans, if it's warm I'd go t-shirt or tank top and shorts. good luck!

Helen S.

by zeus11 on 9/22/2012 2:30:39 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SWEATERS! Love the 2nd, 4th and 5th!

by Bookworm=) on 9/22/2012 1:25:13 PM