2 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

We're stoked for sweater weather! Our cozy knit picks

We have a hard time choosing our favorite thing about fall. With pumpkin spice lattes, football games and color-changing leaves galore, it can be pretty hard to...

i have the sweater form h&m except in maroon not coral

by liamsgirl on 10/13/2012 10:22:05 PM

LOVE 1 and 5

by ellieamelia on 10/13/2012 2:27:56 PM

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day Laughing

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 9:20:15 PM

Omgg we love the last 3 shirts Katie will love the fresh mint, kelsey likes the cute and coral,and Kitty likes the raindbow!
xoxo, kitty and Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:43:03 PM

OMG all these sweaters are absolutely fabulous!

by Glitterheart16 on 9/29/2012 5:09:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Right now in social studies I have a C+. My parents hate having me get a C+. How can I tell them about my grade without having them be really mad at me?

Hey jklolsmile, did you really try? did you study for your tests? If so, tell your parents just that. This is only one grade and you can change it. Be sure you're asking questions in class and doing your best with your work. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by jklolsmile on 9/27/2012 8:56:46 PM

loooove the rainbow sweater!

by peetakatniss1 on 9/27/2012 7:14:14 PM

I have some knit sweaters and I would like to know how to wear them in a casual way.

Hey girl!

I LOVE knit sweaters, they're so versatile! pair them with skinny jeans and flats or your fave pair of boots. You can also try layering it over one of your summer dress to give it new life for fall! Leggings and comfy sweaters are always a go-to outfit for me because it's comfortable but totally flawless. Hope this gives you so ideas, xoxo.

Alexis G.

by Rosethe1 on 9/25/2012 10:09:43 AM

Modmod
how can u preprent split ends?

Hey sakura1240, you have to trim your ends every month or every few months. Keeping your ends healthy will stop them from splitting. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sakura1240 on 9/23/2012 10:02:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! hi so i take dance at school and my dance leotard is super plain. where can i find unique dance leotards online?

Hey girlie, try Discount Dance or Dance Wear Solutions. They both have great selections online. Take notice of the girls in your class who wear leotards that you like. Ask them where they got their leotard to give you an idea of new places to look.

Lauren T.

by cait010 on 9/23/2012 8:14:05 PM

HTML''''

by kamkam12 on 9/22/2012 6:39:48 PM

My fave is the mint sweater!

by cheetah#1 on 9/22/2012 5:35:48 PM

I love the sweater from Tobi and XXI Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 9/22/2012 4:45:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so where i live, it gets really cold really fast. its like winter in the morning and then fall in the afternoon, its really cold in the mornings and i have to walk to school. I want to find sweaters that are cute and comfy (and affordable!) that still keep me warm throughout the day. (my school is freezing) any ideas?

hey! you could try target or other department stores. honestly I think sweaters aren't the best for keeping warm outside because the wind cuts right through the knit. You should look at getting a trench coat or a windbreaker or something. good luck!

Helen S.

by OMG123 on 9/22/2012 4:26:13 PM

I'm nervous for homecoming because I don't have a date, and I'm afraiad no one will ask me to dance with them. I don't really have any guy friends, except one that might like me that I kinda like, but he can't come to homecoming because he's goin up north. There's another guy I like but he's two yrs older and I think likes someoen else. there's another guy I like a lil bit but he doesnt remeber me. So what should I do if I have no one to dance with? theres not a lot of guy I talk to so Ill have no one to dance with! Whta should I do?

Hey! dance with your girlfriends. I always thought that was the funnest part of homecoming anyway.

Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 9/22/2012 3:34:57 PM

MOD MOD
What are some ways I can be a better dancer? My homecoming dance is a week from today and I;m so nervous. Thanks MOD!

hey! I think there are videos online, and also you could practice alone in your room, that'll help you be comfortable and more confident I think Smile

Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 9/22/2012 3:32:44 PM

Theres this guy who I think likes me. We never really taalked but then on the second day of school he complimented my drawings, asked how my summer was, and asked me to show him more stuff I drew. The other day, I was telling my friend a story about a guy I used to like and he kept asking who it was. He asked to borrow a pencil once, even though someone else was sitting closer, and then he said he wouldn't give it back till I said who I used to like, but I said, "No,I'm not telling," but then he gave it back. He also asked abou the manga I was reading yesterday and recommended a manga series to me. We have a lot in common ,and I think hemight like me. I knda like him,. One of my friends thinks he's just a nice guy, but another one thinks he likes me. I told my grandma and she thinks he likes me. Do u think he odes? Nice guys who are a lot like me and also cute never like me, but I think he does. Does he like me? Thx MOD! <3

hey! It sounds like he does but the only person who can say for sure is him Smile

Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 9/22/2012 3:32:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so I am about to go to my schools football game and I have no idea what to wear! I want something cute and casual! Any ideas? thanks!

Hey! depends on the weather. If it's cool how about a sweater and jeans, if it's warm I'd go t-shirt or tank top and shorts. good luck!

Helen S.

by zeus11 on 9/22/2012 2:30:39 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SWEATERS! Love the 2nd, 4th and 5th!

by Bookworm=) on 9/22/2012 1:25:13 PM

Cute

by Dogscheerdance123 on 9/22/2012 12:36:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a HUGE problem; my hair is so greasy! It’s really embarrassing, but true. I don’t know if my hair is naturally greasy or if it’s because my hair is mega thick. Are there any good shampoos to use? Are there any certain things to do? Please help!

Helen S.