5 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

6 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

3 fab fitness YouTube channels to follow

We’ve got a confession: We don’t hit the gym nearly as often as we should. Wanna know our secret to staying fit on the fly? YouTube...

I love Cassey! I've been a huge fan since january!! Love her so much! I did her workout Treadmill Shredmill earlier! I sweat so much. great! she helped me get in better shape than i have ever been.

by kpianoplayer on 3/28/2013 7:04:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD. I want to get it shape but I'm too lazy to bring myself to actually work out! I'm a writer and I write on this site called Wattpad, so whenever I have free time I always try and work on my latest update for the site (I have over 3000 fans on there so I don't wanna slack off)! And I'm working on other stories besides the one I'm posting, so I want to use my time to write those too. How can I motivate myself to stop writing and go exercise! I didn't make the field hockey team this year, but last year I was on the basketball team and since I'll do basketball again this year, I wanna make sure I get a spot on the team and I actually get playing time, too. The only way I can assure that is if I get in shape and practice and stuff! (I have a hoop on my driveway) But I'm too focused on writing! I hardly even have that much free time since of school, also. So what should I do to focus on getting in shape/exercising/practicing basketball? Thanks!

Hey girl, I totally know how you feel - exercising isn't really my thing, and I love to write.  There's a few things that might work for you.  You could schedule in exercise, just like you would a practice or a club meeting.  Or you could use it as an opportunity to clear your head while working on a writing project.  Like, pause what you're working on and head outside for 15 minutes to shoot hoops.  For me, it sometimes help me refresh and get better ideas when I take a break.  Hope that helps!  xoxo

Marie H.

by laughlots on 9/29/2012 12:47:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD NEED A RESPONSE NOW
So I just got back from doing intense gymnastics for 2 hours. What should I eat? It was a great workout and I need to eat something now.

Hey girl,

Try something with protein, like milk or a fruit with peanut butter, to fill you up and replace your energy! And remember to drink plenty of water Smile

Meghan D.

by txtingirl on 9/21/2012 10:25:39 PM

I've been following cassey for a long time !!!!!!!!!

by kammiemay on 9/21/2012 6:43:58 PM

Gangnam style. Its all over. Very catchy.

by fashionqn on 9/21/2012 11:05:25 AM

That song is k pop

by sakura1240 on 9/20/2012 10:29:06 PM

Who is in the top pic?

Hey awesomegirlforeverandalways, I think her name is Cassey Ho. Check out her youtube page, sounds pretty cool. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 9/20/2012 9:37:00 PM

Fav youtubers... danisnotonfire, smosh, JennaMarbles, brizzyvoices, Tobuscus, TobyTurner, TobyGames, barelypolitical (thekeyofawesome) and VenusAngelic!

by YayaYuiki on 9/20/2012 8:28:17 PM

Not "fitness YouTubers", but I LOVE nerimon, danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Charlieissocoollike, ItsWayPastMyBedtime, littleradge, davedays, and JennaMarbles. Smile

by Dawnstar on 9/20/2012 6:27:20 PM