7 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

8 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

9 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

3 fab fitness YouTube channels to follow

We’ve got a confession: We don’t hit the gym nearly as often as we should. Wanna know our secret to staying fit on the fly? YouTube...

I love Cassey! I've been a huge fan since january!! Love her so much! I did her workout Treadmill Shredmill earlier! I sweat so much. great! she helped me get in better shape than i have ever been.

by kpianoplayer on 3/28/2013 7:04:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD. I want to get it shape but I'm too lazy to bring myself to actually work out! I'm a writer and I write on this site called Wattpad, so whenever I have free time I always try and work on my latest update for the site (I have over 3000 fans on there so I don't wanna slack off)! And I'm working on other stories besides the one I'm posting, so I want to use my time to write those too. How can I motivate myself to stop writing and go exercise! I didn't make the field hockey team this year, but last year I was on the basketball team and since I'll do basketball again this year, I wanna make sure I get a spot on the team and I actually get playing time, too. The only way I can assure that is if I get in shape and practice and stuff! (I have a hoop on my driveway) But I'm too focused on writing! I hardly even have that much free time since of school, also. So what should I do to focus on getting in shape/exercising/practicing basketball? Thanks!

Hey girl, I totally know how you feel - exercising isn't really my thing, and I love to write.  There's a few things that might work for you.  You could schedule in exercise, just like you would a practice or a club meeting.  Or you could use it as an opportunity to clear your head while working on a writing project.  Like, pause what you're working on and head outside for 15 minutes to shoot hoops.  For me, it sometimes help me refresh and get better ideas when I take a break.  Hope that helps!  xoxo

Marie H.

by laughlots on 9/29/2012 12:47:02 PM

So I just got back from doing intense gymnastics for 2 hours. What should I eat? It was a great workout and I need to eat something now.

Hey girl,

Try something with protein, like milk or a fruit with peanut butter, to fill you up and replace your energy! And remember to drink plenty of water Smile

Meghan D.

by txtingirl on 9/21/2012 10:25:39 PM

I've been following cassey for a long time !!!!!!!!!

by kammiemay on 9/21/2012 6:43:58 PM

Gangnam style. Its all over. Very catchy.

by fashionqn on 9/21/2012 11:05:25 AM

That song is k pop

by sakura1240 on 9/20/2012 10:29:06 PM

Who is in the top pic?

Hey awesomegirlforeverandalways, I think her name is Cassey Ho. Check out her youtube page, sounds pretty cool. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 9/20/2012 9:37:00 PM

Fav youtubers... danisnotonfire, smosh, JennaMarbles, brizzyvoices, Tobuscus, TobyTurner, TobyGames, barelypolitical (thekeyofawesome) and VenusAngelic!

by YayaYuiki on 9/20/2012 8:28:17 PM

Not "fitness YouTubers", but I LOVE nerimon, danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Charlieissocoollike, ItsWayPastMyBedtime, littleradge, davedays, and JennaMarbles. Smile

by Dawnstar on 9/20/2012 6:27:20 PM

The cold winter air can really dry out your skin. But instead of lotion, try applying honey for 30 minutes before taking a shower.
You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

It's bad to eat really late at night.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?