AN HOUR AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

3 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

COMMENTS

One Direction premieres Live While We're Young music video

Well, we were going to have to wait until this Monday to see the 1D boys back in action. But thanks to an unauthorized leak, these cuties...

i LOVE THE SONG.

I JUST LOVE LIAM PAYNE!!!! Smile ;)

by shroomgirl on 11/15/2012 12:10:02 PM

I LOVE this song!!!!!

by wesdelwarrior on 11/13/2012 7:48:32 PM

haha i love how when they wake up their hair still looks PERFECT {Smile this proves they r flawless

by iluvzebras on 10/20/2012 3:14:04 PM

OH.MY.GOSH. I AM IN LOVEEEEE WITH HARRY STYLESSSSS I AM GONNA MARRY HIM AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME DIFFERENT!!!!! Smile

by iluvzebras on 10/17/2012 6:27:41 PM

omggggggggggggggg i loveeeeeee them sooooo muchhh <33333 im gonna marry Harry Styles!!!!!

by iluvzebras on 10/17/2012 6:04:58 PM

I love this song. I cant get out of my head. One of the song one of the best songs by far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by girly2468 on 10/4/2012 10:46:15 PM

I love them so much LWWY is such a great song!

xoxo, Kitty and Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:10:34 PM

Hey!Are you a middle school girl who needs advice about self esteem, writing, or guys? If you do, you should join my club, On The Bright Side!!!!! I am usually on every day, so I will be able to reply SUPER FAST!! Since I am a middle school girl myself, I am going through the same things too. Please join my club, On The Bright Side!!!

by Rey on 9/22/2012 6:33:35 PM

God creates 1D:

I dash of talent

A sprinkle of sexy, oops i spilled the whole bottle!

by ColosalMascara on 9/22/2012 11:43:07 AM

So happy for the boys :')
True Directioner for life<3