AN HOUR AGO Bikini season is just around the corner! Whip those thighs into shape with our way-easy workout: http://t.co/svqlxYhgSZ

13 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

16 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

COMMENTS

One Direction premieres Live While We're Young music video

Well, we were going to have to wait until this Monday to see the 1D boys back in action. But thanks to an unauthorized leak, these cuties...

I love this song!! <3

by doglover463 on 9/20/2012 7:09:26 PM

yayayayyayaayayayayayayayayayyaayayayayayayayayayyayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyayyayayayaayayay OMG!!!!!!! Harry styles i <3 u like ttm!!

by smartgirl2 on 9/20/2012 6:42:15 PM

I FREAKING LOVE ONE DIRECTION SO EXCITED

by immawriter on 9/20/2012 6:33:44 PM

@gecos03 Well yeah it does, if you look up the lyrics and really think about its about "people goin' all the way, yeah all the way" ;) I just try to ignore the "deeper" meaning of the song and just listen to their amazingly hot voices. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove 1D!!!!!!!!!!
Did anyone see their iTunes festival performance? It was the last time that they will perform the Up All Night show! Soooo sad!

by Dramagirl88 on 9/20/2012 6:12:00 PM

let's be real gecos03. Most of One Direction's songs really aren't appropriate. Have you closely listened to Moments? It's worse than Live While Were Young. Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE 1d.

by luvmonkey1313 on 9/20/2012 5:37:40 PM

AHHHHHHHHH! OMG ITS PERFECT BETTER THAT I IMAGINED!!!!!!!!!

by bking62 on 9/20/2012 5:17:40 PM

Umm.... does anyone else think this song has a bad meaning? Foot

by gecos03 on 9/20/2012 5:00:55 PM