2 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

3 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

One Direction premieres Live While We're Young music video

Well, we were going to have to wait until this Monday to see the 1D boys back in action. But thanks to an unauthorized leak, these cuties...

I love this song!! <3

by doglover463 on 9/20/2012 7:09:26 PM

yayayayyayaayayayayayayayayayyaayayayayayayayayayyayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyayyayayayaayayay OMG!!!!!!! Harry styles i <3 u like ttm!!

by smartgirl2 on 9/20/2012 6:42:15 PM

I FREAKING LOVE ONE DIRECTION SO EXCITED

by immawriter on 9/20/2012 6:33:44 PM

@gecos03 Well yeah it does, if you look up the lyrics and really think about its about "people goin' all the way, yeah all the way" ;) I just try to ignore the "deeper" meaning of the song and just listen to their amazingly hot voices. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove 1D!!!!!!!!!!
Did anyone see their iTunes festival performance? It was the last time that they will perform the Up All Night show! Soooo sad!

by Dramagirl88 on 9/20/2012 6:12:00 PM

let's be real gecos03. Most of One Direction's songs really aren't appropriate. Have you closely listened to Moments? It's worse than Live While Were Young. Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE 1d.

by luvmonkey1313 on 9/20/2012 5:37:40 PM

AHHHHHHHHH! OMG ITS PERFECT BETTER THAT I IMAGINED!!!!!!!!!

by bking62 on 9/20/2012 5:17:40 PM

Umm.... does anyone else think this song has a bad meaning? Foot

by gecos03 on 9/20/2012 5:00:55 PM

YAY!

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 9/20/2012 4:56:27 PM

I love this!!!!!! I am definetly getting it!!!!!! Laughing

by april0405 on 9/20/2012 4:14:50 PM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.