2 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

5 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

6 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Sweet! The 15 prettiest Homecoming dresses under $60

It’s that time of year again; the leaves are falling, schoolwork is in full swing and the big fall dance is just around the corner. It can...

I agree with Whisperglow. I'll go to the homecoming football game, but afterwards I'll just go home and enjoy a Netflix marathon of my preference. I might dress up during said marathon just for the heck of it.

Only joking, pajamas are better.

by IvoryPiano on 9/23/2012 10:49:41 PM

my homecoming dance was last night. my dress was strapless black, around my knees, with a gathered, meshy cover thing, i don't really know how to describe it but it's super pretty! the mesh has blue and silver sparkles all over it. =] i spent about 5 hours at the dance (i helped set up and take down) and spent most of the dance doing concessions and punch...it was super fun plus i got to spend most of the night with my crush!!! aaaaaaaaggghhhhhh!!!!!=D

by the_last_ninja on 9/23/2012 10:33:39 PM

Homecoming is way to mainstream. Me and my two besties always go shopping on Homecoming night, mostly because we live in a small school district, homecoming for all middle and highschools are on the same night, so the malls are almost empty!
Nobody ever asks me anyway.

by Whisperglow on 9/23/2012 8:59:17 PM

my homecoming dress kind of looks like the wetseal strapless lace rosette dress, except it has a diamond thing around the waist. love it! it's from jcpennySmile

by myfatsquirrel on 9/23/2012 8:03:33 PM

I like the last dress.

by Katrinaisamodel on 9/23/2012 7:28:19 PM

Those dresses are adorbs! for me? Not so much! I go to a Catholic school and those are too short! Maybe not for most but I can take meter sticks to my legs so ya.... Any affordable tall girl dresses that are revealing enough that I won,t get in trouble if I wear? Thanks!!!!!

by southernbabbe on 9/23/2012 6:46:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm not allowed to wear any makeup aside from lip gloss and I need some easy ways to spruce up my face. I've used the normals like petroleum jelly and gloss. Any more ideas?

Hey girlie, make sure you get a good night's sleep to avoid any bags under your eyes and keep your skin looking fresh. The key to looking great without makeup is keeping your skin healthy. Wash your face daily and drink lots of water throughout the day to keep your skin hydrated. Find a good moisturizer with sunscreen. You can wear that daily and even though it's not makeup it will protect your face from the sun and give you a little extra something.

Lauren T.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 9/23/2012 6:39:50 PM

Most of these are soooooooooooo cute! Just wish they were a bit longer.

by lpolk on 9/23/2012 6:15:29 PM

cute dresses!!!

by surferdiva on 9/23/2012 5:27:09 PM

These are all so pretty! Mine was $16 at Ross, and homecoming was yesterday haha

by horsie9000 on 9/23/2012 2:02:17 PM