2 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

5 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

6 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Sweet! The 15 prettiest Homecoming dresses under $60

It’s that time of year again; the leaves are falling, schoolwork is in full swing and the big fall dance is just around the corner. It can...

MOD! (:
So I'm going dress and shoe shopping today for homecoming. I was wondering if it would be mean or bad or hurt my boyfriend's ego if i got heels that made me taller than him (I'm barely 5'5" and hes between 5'8" and 5'9")? I don't mind wearing flats, but heels accentuate my legs pretty well. Thanks!

Hey danser411, I don't think he will. He will probably be happy that you want to make yourself prettier. And with heels you two will most likely be the same height. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by danser411 on 9/23/2012 12:31:09 PM

I loveee the 1st, 6th and 9th ones.

by Bookworm=) on 9/23/2012 11:13:10 AM

OMG they are sooooooooo cute!

by ColosalMascara on 9/23/2012 10:37:53 AM

MOst of these barelt cover your butt!!!!!!!!!!!!

by teampeetapercy on 9/23/2012 9:58:45 AM

in my opinion, most of these don't really look like homecoming dresses. i got mine at kohls for $17 and it is perfect. its grey and lacey.

by Kalulah on 9/23/2012 9:24:27 AM