AN HOUR AGO .@CodySimpson's new album is totally ~free~: http://t.co/f6t689qfoj pic.twitter.com/edbryFeXha

2 HOURS AGO Wow, Malia, we're officially SO jealous: http://t.co/dbdXVUxHnF pic.twitter.com/xTo6ENnKQW

3 HOURS AGO The #RydelRYL signing tour @ #barnesandnoble starts TOMORROW! See @rydelR5 in Boca Raton (Glades Rd) at 11a! http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

COMMENTS

10 reasons being single rocks--really!

Stop getting green with envy around couples and start appreciating your independence! From girl time to grades and BGFs, there are tons of reasons why you should...

I had a couple friends who had boyfriends. One dumped in a weekend of dating andsaid she much happier being single.

by Nerdbird34 on 11/6/2012 11:44:58 AM

I'm kinda of shy. I really like this guy for almost a year now, but I'm too scared of rejection or looking stupid to flirt or talk to him or ask about dating or ANYTHING! I can't flirt with him I get to nervous and nothing seems to help, I can talk and debate with him normally, as friends, but as soon as I want to bring it out of the friend zone, well, it gets, quite, I don't do anything. Is there something I can do that's like flirting, so he'll get the message, but not so obvious that everyone to China knows I like him?

Hey Chica, this link has some awesome tips on flirting. Maybe it will help

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Nerdbird34 on 11/6/2012 11:27:00 AM

Mod mod mod
My crush keeps messing with me all the time! He like tried to take my agenda from me like joking and then was like me and (my name) are tight then held his hand out for a high five... He does things like this a lot. Does he like me or is he just weird?
Thx! Xoxox Smile

Hey girl, hard to say, but it looks like he wants your attention! I'd try flirting or teasing him back and seeing what happens.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by LilacBallerina on 11/5/2012 8:01:54 PM

My friends and I always go back and forth why its good to be single and why its good to be dating. One night we made a list of over 100 reasons why it was good for both.

Dating and kissing is great but you dont have to be dating to enjoy kissing guys. So whether you are single or not kissing is good either way! But then kissing when you make up is good to.

by fashionqn on 10/8/2012 2:12:52 PM

Mod Mod mod mod please help me!
Ok so I blush.. ALOT. When a hot guy walks by or even stops and talks to me and my buds I ALWAYS blush and I don't know what to do!? Its so embarrassing and im always afraid the guy will thing Im weird or go talk about me to his guy friends. People normally say guys thing its cute but what if they don't! Iv tried relaxing but that's the last thing I think about when I blush. Is there anything I can do to stop? ThanksSmile

Hey kpriest, what is it that you think that makes you blush? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kpriest on 10/7/2012 12:04:59 PM

this so did not work i really want a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by radiolovergirl on 10/6/2012 6:21:42 PM

So the guy I asked about earlier, the one I thought might like me, he asked me today who I liked. Does that mean hes interested? Or does that just mean someone told him I liked him and he wanted to see if I'd admit it?

by Sunny79 on 10/3/2012 11:16:02 PM

Sorry I'm posting this but I want to all I can to get crush to like me

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article Smile Smile

by Arlett123 on 10/2/2012 8:35:20 PM

1 think of your crush
2 make a heart with your hands
3 kiss your hand heart
4 put the heart where your real heart is
5 your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6 this only works if you post it to your favorite article

by stmeagle on 10/2/2012 6:44:22 PM

It Really is nice being single but it stinks because if all your friends have a bf you are kind of left out but whatever single rocks!
xoxo, kit