AN HOUR AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

2 HOURS AGO Literally can't even get over Anna and Elsa's hair! #Frozen: http://t.co/ZhxvmJkbqx

3 HOURS AGO 20 dollar sandals > everything: http://t.co/YSpawTYP4f

COMMENTS

10 reasons being single rocks--really!

Stop getting green with envy around couples and start appreciating your independence! From girl time to grades and BGFs, there are tons of reasons why you should...

Mod? Well I like this guy who is super cute and is friends with my BGF, so I know him alright. I have a huge crush on him but idk if he likes me back. He talks to me a lot and jokes around when hes around me, and I've caught him looking at me a few times. He told my friend he liked me, but later he told her he didn't actually like me, he just thought I was pretty. Was he just saying that? Cuz my friend thinks it seems like he likes me. What should I do? Does it seem like he likes me?

Hey girlie, if he thinks you're pretty that's a good start! I'd say there's a good chance he's into you. But talk to your BGF to see what he thinks before you make any moves.

Lauren T.

by Sunny79 on 9/30/2012 7:17:13 PM

Ok,so,I like this guy.He plays baseball,he is in the band,and he is becoming my good friend that I can tell anything to.We always text each other,and the other day I had a horrible day at school.He was the only guy that was really intrested in what happened.He wanted me to have a better day the next day,and he tells me I always have him if no one wants to hear me complain about having a bad day.He is so sweet,and my BGF said he isn't the talkitive type.And he wants me and my crush to go out so bad,and so does my other best friend.I feel like they're pushing me to,even though I want to go out with him.So,what do I do?

Hey mathgeek221, tell them you're not ready. They're probably pressuring you because they think you really want to go out with him right now. Just bring it up and tell them to stop pushing you. I'm sure they'll understand. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mathgeek221 on 9/30/2012 11:14:45 AM

Being single does rock, but I have so many guy friends that I still have to hear about how well they can burp the alphabet and how much pizza they can eat. Best part is, I can eat more than most of them Laughing

by jo_crox on 9/29/2012 9:54:41 PM

so i like this boy and i think he likes me but im not sure. my friend says that he looooooves me because he stares at me and says hi. i walked to school with my brother and he saw his friend with my crush soooo the time they were talking and out of nowhere i said somthing about my brother and my crush started laughing and the whole way to school we were taking. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, I WISH HE LOVED ME BACK

by LemonLips627 on 9/29/2012 6:00:12 PM

by LemonLips627 on 9/29/2012 5:59:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
My bf dumped me about a month ago. I still like him and I am still into him, but recently I saw this guy at school who looks similar to him but he is so attractive! I think he is so cute (not as cute as my ex but he's cute). But from what I've heard is he runs through girls and isn't that nice to people. Sometimes he seems to be immature. I don't know if he likes me or not though. We have a lass together and sometimes it's like he looks at me and smiles but then I don't know. What should I do? and does he like me?

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by allisonwostn on 9/29/2012 4:45:02 PM

CLub ANYTHING!!!!!!!
Boys, friends, mean girls, middle school?I have advice on all of it. Join this club positions are open so please join i only have a couple members!By the way, i'm on all the time so ask me anything i'll get back to you super soon!Thanks love you!xoxo

by puddinface7 on 9/27/2012 3:22:35 PM

MOD MOD
I was wondering how you ask a guy for his phone number. I have a hard time with that. :p This boy I kind of like just became friends this school year and I wanted to talk to him out of school. Any help?

Hey girl, why not ask if he wants to hang out outside of school sometime (you could even just say to do HW together or study for a test together)? Then ask him how to reach him. Number gained! (;

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by bratz911 on 9/24/2012 6:04:53 PM

yeah, being single rocks in so many ways, but come on! it's so depressing! =(

*sigh*

by the_last_ninja on 9/23/2012 10:42:32 PM

What does MOD mean? I don't get it :/

Hey girlie, MOD is short for moderator. At any given time, there's a moderator online to help you with your questions about life and the site. When you start your comment with MOD, we know to pay extra attention to your comment and answer your questions.

Lauren T.