1 HOURS AGO 6 tech books that are almost too cool for school: http://t.co/NENQuzIdZr

13 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

16 HOURS AGO The best eyeshadow for your skin tone: http://t.co/OCA5fYGw39

COMMENTS

10 reasons being single rocks--really!

Stop getting green with envy around couples and start appreciating your independence! From girl time to grades and BGFs, there are tons of reasons why you should...

MOD!@Meghan D.
Well im thinking of converting an old leotard into the top then add on (its black the shade the original is) BUT my mom said we would look at costumes on monday and see if we can find a similar to either. About the scarfs... my neighborhood is like 1 mile big, and ive heard there's creepers on other blocks that walk around. THEN kidnappings have happened here too. Could i sell at school.? Oh i have the EXACT color purple in yarn, i bought it and i could make the acsessories to go with it. I mean that would be ALOT of knitting. Should i give it a shot?

Hey girl,

I would talk to your school principal or a teacher before selling them at school to see if you're allowed to sell stuff there so you don't get in trouble! If you're good at knitting, Halloween is still more than a month away--why not show the pictures to your mom and ask if it would be feasible to finish the accessories in time? Maybe you could make some of them and buy the others.

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 9/22/2012 10:19:08 PM

i'm feeling sad that it seems like all my friends have better lives than me, what can i do to fix that?

Hey girl,

Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure your life is great! Try to see the positive things in your life, whether it's family, friends, your favorite subject in school or things you like about yourself. And if your friends are doing something cool, ask if you can tag along!

Meghan D.

by elevenbailey on 9/22/2012 10:05:47 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!
so this year i wanna make my holloween costume (cuz the characters costume was 86$) and my mom said unless i use things around the house and its free i can. I dont have cash! I have Michaels gift cards and they dont sell fabric. Its black, and i dont have BLACK clothes! And theres a purple version, NO 2 purples are the same in my closet!
P.S im trying to sell some really cool scarves, a lot of girls like them. How should i do it? Please reply ASAP! Thank you!

Hey girl,

If purple works and you have some purple stuff, it doesn't matter if they're not the exact same shade--people will still get the idea! You could also ask your friends if they have any black or purple clothes you can borrow. As for the scarves, talk to your parents and see if your neighborhood would let you have a yard sale or if you could leave fliers on a community bulletin board!

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 9/22/2012 9:18:12 PM

do guys talk about girls as mutch as girls talk about boys?

Hey girl,

I think it depends on the guy, but I think they talk about girls at least sometimes! Smile

Meghan D.

by flammer3 on 9/22/2012 9:11:50 PM

why does everyone put MOD in front of their comments?

Hey! so that a MOD will respond to their question Smile

Helen S.

by cassieannie13 on 9/22/2012 4:51:59 PM

MODD
i made the volleyball team but my two other friends didnt..they thought for sure they were gonna make it. i feel bad. i didnt think i was gonna make it and then i did and my friends were like this always happens, ur good at everything. they seem fine now but now i cant talk about volleyball cuz they're just gonna get maad. what shouldd i doo

Hey! Just wait it out, it'll blow over. If you want to talk about volleyball I think that's ok, just don't rub it in their faces. If they seem upset that you're talking about it just explain that you're not talking about it to hurt them, volley ball's just a part of your life now and friends talk about their lives with eachother Smile

Helen S.

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 9/22/2012 3:16:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i've liked this guy for 3 years (ik a long time) and last year I became really good friends with him. Now we talk ALL the time and we're practically best friends. Everyone says we should date and he always answers with "we're JUST friends". Only my best friend knows I like him. So today we were texting and he says he likes two of my best friends a LOT. I want to help him, but it hurts a little bit every time he says how much he likes them and I've been HARDCORE FRIEND ZONED. I would usually ask my best friend for advice on this but he kind of likes her and I swore not to tell. Most people would tell me to tell him I like him but I'm not sure if it'd ruin our friendship. I'm so confused. Should I help him win them over, not get involved, or pretend it's not happening?

Hey! I would just not get involved. If he asks you why you can always say that you don't want to get mixed up in your friends' love lives because that's true.  good luck, I hope you feel better about this soon. you can do it!

Helen S.

by floridagrl123 on 9/22/2012 2:25:29 PM

MODMODMOD so there's this cute guy who i sit next to in spanish & is also in my study hall. i like him, but i'm not really sure if he likes me back! we talk a lot in class and say hi to each other outside of class, like at band practices and in the hallways. and a few days ago i was buying food in the cafeteria after school, and he was in line a few places ahead of me. i saw him stick his head out and look at me, and when i looked back at him he immediately looked away. i've seen him do this a few other times too! what do you think? thanks so much!

Hey! I think from what you've told me it seems like he might have a crush on you Smile

Helen S.

by music_lvr on 9/22/2012 2:10:01 PM

So I know it's not the right topic to talk about but I recently shaved my arms, legs, and armpits just for joining the girls basketball team, I went to my friend's house to do it, I didn't tell my mom I did that, she said I can start shaving when I'm 15, I will be in 3 months, so I had to shave since it got very hairy and I am an indoor person wearing long sleeves, sweaters, jackets and long pants to cover up my body so yeah..I asked my friend will the hair grow back more thicker, she said it's true but you got to shave once every month since she does that with her venus shaving razor/thing? I'm worried about that! I am like my dad so I got a lot of hair, and what if I have to keep wearing long sleeves the rest of my life to cover it up, shaving is too much time! I wish there was a cream to remove it! UGH! My mom was thinking about waxing but she also said that it doesn't really matter if you shave or not, people got to like you for who you are and how you already look..

hey! You're mom's right, you should only shave if you want to. There are hair removal creams, but I've heard they're not as effective as shaving. I find shaving every 1-2 weeks keeps things in check. good luck!

Helen S.

by Percabeth4ever on 9/22/2012 12:48:42 PM

There are so many reasons, a lot more than 10. The big ones are that you can devote more time to yourself and studies. And then there is the reason because you dont have to feel pressured into doing certain things. There are so many reasons. Name some more.

by fashionqn on 9/22/2012 12:20:56 PM