AN HOUR AGO Come one, come all, on an adventure to Pennyroyal Academy!: http://t.co/ncbY7aPVGm

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 dream of denim with this moto jacket from @onestopplus: http://t.co/QmBvBffwg3

3 HOURS AGO Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars): http://t.co/AKBnyijP4P

COMMENTS

10 reasons being single rocks--really!

Stop getting green with envy around couples and start appreciating your independence! From girl time to grades and BGFs, there are tons of reasons why you should...

I had a couple friends who had boyfriends. One dumped in a weekend of dating andsaid she much happier being single.

by Nerdbird34 on 11/6/2012 11:44:58 AM

I'm kinda of shy. I really like this guy for almost a year now, but I'm too scared of rejection or looking stupid to flirt or talk to him or ask about dating or ANYTHING! I can't flirt with him I get to nervous and nothing seems to help, I can talk and debate with him normally, as friends, but as soon as I want to bring it out of the friend zone, well, it gets, quite, I don't do anything. Is there something I can do that's like flirting, so he'll get the message, but not so obvious that everyone to China knows I like him?

Hey Chica, this link has some awesome tips on flirting. Maybe it will help

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Nerdbird34 on 11/6/2012 11:27:00 AM

Mod mod mod
My crush keeps messing with me all the time! He like tried to take my agenda from me like joking and then was like me and (my name) are tight then held his hand out for a high five... He does things like this a lot. Does he like me or is he just weird?
Thx! Xoxox Smile

Hey girl, hard to say, but it looks like he wants your attention! I'd try flirting or teasing him back and seeing what happens.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by LilacBallerina on 11/5/2012 8:01:54 PM

My friends and I always go back and forth why its good to be single and why its good to be dating. One night we made a list of over 100 reasons why it was good for both.

Dating and kissing is great but you dont have to be dating to enjoy kissing guys. So whether you are single or not kissing is good either way! But then kissing when you make up is good to.

by fashionqn on 10/8/2012 2:12:52 PM

Mod Mod mod mod please help me!
Ok so I blush.. ALOT. When a hot guy walks by or even stops and talks to me and my buds I ALWAYS blush and I don't know what to do!? Its so embarrassing and im always afraid the guy will thing Im weird or go talk about me to his guy friends. People normally say guys thing its cute but what if they don't! Iv tried relaxing but that's the last thing I think about when I blush. Is there anything I can do to stop? ThanksSmile

Hey kpriest, what is it that you think that makes you blush? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kpriest on 10/7/2012 12:04:59 PM

this so did not work i really want a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by radiolovergirl on 10/6/2012 6:21:42 PM

So the guy I asked about earlier, the one I thought might like me, he asked me today who I liked. Does that mean hes interested? Or does that just mean someone told him I liked him and he wanted to see if I'd admit it?

by Sunny79 on 10/3/2012 11:16:02 PM

Sorry I'm posting this but I want to all I can to get crush to like me

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article Smile Smile

by Arlett123 on 10/2/2012 8:35:20 PM

1 think of your crush
2 make a heart with your hands
3 kiss your hand heart
4 put the heart where your real heart is
5 your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6 this only works if you post it to your favorite article

by stmeagle on 10/2/2012 6:44:22 PM

It Really is nice being single but it stinks because if all your friends have a bf you are kind of left out but whatever single rocks!
xoxo, kit

by Nemo3 on 10/2/2012 6:11:41 PM

Mod? Well I like this guy who is super cute and is friends with my BGF, so I know him alright. I have a huge crush on him but idk if he likes me back. He talks to me a lot and jokes around when hes around me, and I've caught him looking at me a few times. He told my friend he liked me, but later he told her he didn't actually like me, he just thought I was pretty. Was he just saying that? Cuz my friend thinks it seems like he likes me. What should I do? Does it seem like he likes me?

Hey girlie, if he thinks you're pretty that's a good start! I'd say there's a good chance he's into you. But talk to your BGF to see what he thinks before you make any moves.

Lauren T.

by Sunny79 on 9/30/2012 7:17:13 PM

Ok,so,I like this guy.He plays baseball,he is in the band,and he is becoming my good friend that I can tell anything to.We always text each other,and the other day I had a horrible day at school.He was the only guy that was really intrested in what happened.He wanted me to have a better day the next day,and he tells me I always have him if no one wants to hear me complain about having a bad day.He is so sweet,and my BGF said he isn't the talkitive type.And he wants me and my crush to go out so bad,and so does my other best friend.I feel like they're pushing me to,even though I want to go out with him.So,what do I do?

Hey mathgeek221, tell them you're not ready. They're probably pressuring you because they think you really want to go out with him right now. Just bring it up and tell them to stop pushing you. I'm sure they'll understand. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mathgeek221 on 9/30/2012 11:14:45 AM

Being single does rock, but I have so many guy friends that I still have to hear about how well they can burp the alphabet and how much pizza they can eat. Best part is, I can eat more than most of them Laughing

by jo_crox on 9/29/2012 9:54:41 PM

so i like this boy and i think he likes me but im not sure. my friend says that he looooooves me because he stares at me and says hi. i walked to school with my brother and he saw his friend with my crush soooo the time they were talking and out of nowhere i said somthing about my brother and my crush started laughing and the whole way to school we were taking. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, I WISH HE LOVED ME BACK

by LemonLips627 on 9/29/2012 6:00:12 PM

by LemonLips627 on 9/29/2012 5:59:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
My bf dumped me about a month ago. I still like him and I am still into him, but recently I saw this guy at school who looks similar to him but he is so attractive! I think he is so cute (not as cute as my ex but he's cute). But from what I've heard is he runs through girls and isn't that nice to people. Sometimes he seems to be immature. I don't know if he likes me or not though. We have a lass together and sometimes it's like he looks at me and smiles but then I don't know. What should I do? and does he like me?

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by allisonwostn on 9/29/2012 4:45:02 PM

CLub ANYTHING!!!!!!!
Boys, friends, mean girls, middle school?I have advice on all of it. Join this club positions are open so please join i only have a couple members!By the way, i'm on all the time so ask me anything i'll get back to you super soon!Thanks love you!xoxo

by puddinface7 on 9/27/2012 3:22:35 PM

MOD MOD
I was wondering how you ask a guy for his phone number. I have a hard time with that. :p This boy I kind of like just became friends this school year and I wanted to talk to him out of school. Any help?

Hey girl, why not ask if he wants to hang out outside of school sometime (you could even just say to do HW together or study for a test together)? Then ask him how to reach him. Number gained! (;

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by bratz911 on 9/24/2012 6:04:53 PM

yeah, being single rocks in so many ways, but come on! it's so depressing! =(

*sigh*

by the_last_ninja on 9/23/2012 10:42:32 PM

What does MOD mean? I don't get it :/

Hey girlie, MOD is short for moderator. At any given time, there's a moderator online to help you with your questions about life and the site. When you start your comment with MOD, we know to pay extra attention to your comment and answer your questions.

Lauren T.

by Miranda:)<3 on 9/23/2012 7:20:27 PM

MOD!@Meghan D.
Well im thinking of converting an old leotard into the top then add on (its black the shade the original is) BUT my mom said we would look at costumes on monday and see if we can find a similar to either. About the scarfs... my neighborhood is like 1 mile big, and ive heard there's creepers on other blocks that walk around. THEN kidnappings have happened here too. Could i sell at school.? Oh i have the EXACT color purple in yarn, i bought it and i could make the acsessories to go with it. I mean that would be ALOT of knitting. Should i give it a shot?

Hey girl,

I would talk to your school principal or a teacher before selling them at school to see if you're allowed to sell stuff there so you don't get in trouble! If you're good at knitting, Halloween is still more than a month away--why not show the pictures to your mom and ask if it would be feasible to finish the accessories in time? Maybe you could make some of them and buy the others.

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 9/22/2012 10:19:08 PM

i'm feeling sad that it seems like all my friends have better lives than me, what can i do to fix that?

Hey girl,

Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure your life is great! Try to see the positive things in your life, whether it's family, friends, your favorite subject in school or things you like about yourself. And if your friends are doing something cool, ask if you can tag along!

Meghan D.

by elevenbailey on 9/22/2012 10:05:47 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!
so this year i wanna make my holloween costume (cuz the characters costume was 86$) and my mom said unless i use things around the house and its free i can. I dont have cash! I have Michaels gift cards and they dont sell fabric. Its black, and i dont have BLACK clothes! And theres a purple version, NO 2 purples are the same in my closet!
P.S im trying to sell some really cool scarves, a lot of girls like them. How should i do it? Please reply ASAP! Thank you!

Hey girl,

If purple works and you have some purple stuff, it doesn't matter if they're not the exact same shade--people will still get the idea! You could also ask your friends if they have any black or purple clothes you can borrow. As for the scarves, talk to your parents and see if your neighborhood would let you have a yard sale or if you could leave fliers on a community bulletin board!

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 9/22/2012 9:18:12 PM

do guys talk about girls as mutch as girls talk about boys?

Hey girl,

I think it depends on the guy, but I think they talk about girls at least sometimes! Smile

Meghan D.

by flammer3 on 9/22/2012 9:11:50 PM

why does everyone put MOD in front of their comments?

Hey! so that a MOD will respond to their question Smile

Helen S.

by cassieannie13 on 9/22/2012 4:51:59 PM

MODD
i made the volleyball team but my two other friends didnt..they thought for sure they were gonna make it. i feel bad. i didnt think i was gonna make it and then i did and my friends were like this always happens, ur good at everything. they seem fine now but now i cant talk about volleyball cuz they're just gonna get maad. what shouldd i doo

Hey! Just wait it out, it'll blow over. If you want to talk about volleyball I think that's ok, just don't rub it in their faces. If they seem upset that you're talking about it just explain that you're not talking about it to hurt them, volley ball's just a part of your life now and friends talk about their lives with eachother Smile

Helen S.

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 9/22/2012 3:16:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i've liked this guy for 3 years (ik a long time) and last year I became really good friends with him. Now we talk ALL the time and we're practically best friends. Everyone says we should date and he always answers with "we're JUST friends". Only my best friend knows I like him. So today we were texting and he says he likes two of my best friends a LOT. I want to help him, but it hurts a little bit every time he says how much he likes them and I've been HARDCORE FRIEND ZONED. I would usually ask my best friend for advice on this but he kind of likes her and I swore not to tell. Most people would tell me to tell him I like him but I'm not sure if it'd ruin our friendship. I'm so confused. Should I help him win them over, not get involved, or pretend it's not happening?

Hey! I would just not get involved. If he asks you why you can always say that you don't want to get mixed up in your friends' love lives because that's true.  good luck, I hope you feel better about this soon. you can do it!

Helen S.

by floridagrl123 on 9/22/2012 2:25:29 PM

MODMODMOD so there's this cute guy who i sit next to in spanish & is also in my study hall. i like him, but i'm not really sure if he likes me back! we talk a lot in class and say hi to each other outside of class, like at band practices and in the hallways. and a few days ago i was buying food in the cafeteria after school, and he was in line a few places ahead of me. i saw him stick his head out and look at me, and when i looked back at him he immediately looked away. i've seen him do this a few other times too! what do you think? thanks so much!

Hey! I think from what you've told me it seems like he might have a crush on you Smile

Helen S.

by music_lvr on 9/22/2012 2:10:01 PM

So I know it's not the right topic to talk about but I recently shaved my arms, legs, and armpits just for joining the girls basketball team, I went to my friend's house to do it, I didn't tell my mom I did that, she said I can start shaving when I'm 15, I will be in 3 months, so I had to shave since it got very hairy and I am an indoor person wearing long sleeves, sweaters, jackets and long pants to cover up my body so yeah..I asked my friend will the hair grow back more thicker, she said it's true but you got to shave once every month since she does that with her venus shaving razor/thing? I'm worried about that! I am like my dad so I got a lot of hair, and what if I have to keep wearing long sleeves the rest of my life to cover it up, shaving is too much time! I wish there was a cream to remove it! UGH! My mom was thinking about waxing but she also said that it doesn't really matter if you shave or not, people got to like you for who you are and how you already look..

hey! You're mom's right, you should only shave if you want to. There are hair removal creams, but I've heard they're not as effective as shaving. I find shaving every 1-2 weeks keeps things in check. good luck!

Helen S.

by Percabeth4ever on 9/22/2012 12:48:42 PM

There are so many reasons, a lot more than 10. The big ones are that you can devote more time to yourself and studies. And then there is the reason because you dont have to feel pressured into doing certain things. There are so many reasons. Name some more.

by fashionqn on 9/22/2012 12:20:56 PM

MOD
So there's this cute guy in my class and I'm pretty sure he likes me. A couple weeks ago he told me that I had a nice voice. He also sat next to me and then he did this thing where he sat on his desk and slid down onto his chair and he wanted me to catch him. Yesterday we were doing this thing with balloons and he wanted me to pop his for him and then he told me that I was adorable Smile He also walked with me outside when class was over and talked to me. He uses my name a lot and I think I've caught him staring at me a few times. What do you think? Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

That sounds like he's into you, especially if he said you were adorable Smile

Meghan D.