9 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

11 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Bored? Here's your LOL-worthy homework break

TLC’s latest hit show is one of those cultural phenomena that divide viewers starkly into two camps, the lovers and the haters. I tried watching Here Comes...

My name is Lavish Shuga!! HAHAHA

by yorkielover88 on 2/9/2013 7:11:15 PM

Excellent Nita? Lame.

by Idealgirl04 on 9/24/2012 7:32:54 PM

Mudslug Zapper!! LOL

by kenziebieber7 on 9/24/2012 6:34:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I was wondering, if your on your period, can you still take showers? I wanted to know because i haven't gotten mine yet and i wanted to know when i do.
Also, are there any ways to cover up that certain "smell" that you have on your period? Like sometime at school, i can smell "it" when i stand or sit next to a girl and it's really smelly Frown

Hey girly, yes you absolutely can (and should) take showers when your on your period. To keep that scent away, clean in the shower everyday and change pads frequently.

Lauren I.

by Sparksfly on 9/24/2012 3:47:01 PM

i am kragen cookie

by girlivinginclouds on 9/24/2012 12:34:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So, I like this boy. The problem is we only have one class together, and I don't ever see him besides that.
Anyways, I think he likes me back, once I caught him looking at me then he looked away because I looked at him. The only problem that I have is (I think he doesn't like girls!).
What should I do?

Hey girly, sometimes it's tricky to tell if a guy likes you or not. Try getting flirty with him and see how he reacts. Check out this link about flirting: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/08/17/Hit-it-off-with-the-hottie-from-the-hallway.aspx and here's a link about finding out if a guy likes you: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/08/10/The-Scoop-Sneaky-signs-your-crush-likes-you-back.aspx Good luck girly!

Lauren I.

by Dstyles34 on 9/24/2012 12:08:16 PM

I was Giggles Britches, both times!

by WinnieGirlie on 9/24/2012 9:52:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Are my comments not being seen because they haven't been answered in a month?
If you see this comment can you please answer my post on:
10 Reasons Being Single Rocks (really!) ?
Thanks!

Hey girly, I just checked and I don't see a post from you under that article. I'm sorry about that, I don't know what happened. Want to ask us again?

Lauren I.

by Dstyles34 on 9/24/2012 8:51:20 AM

I tried it and it was sugar britches fairy. Weired

by sfluv on 9/23/2012 11:51:12 PM