6 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

9 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

10 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Miranda vs. Jennette

Last Saturday, stars flocked to L.A.’s Nokia Theater for the 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards. Among the crowd were iCarly stars Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy. We loved...

i <3 both!

by gibsonariana on 7/4/2013 1:53:23 PM

I totally like Miranda's better. Jennette needs something that fits her body type more.

by IvylouGirl on 11/23/2012 10:31:46 AM

by IvylouGirl on 11/23/2012 10:31:29 AM

SO MIRANDA!!!! I love the rocker chic style!

by ithelin on 11/11/2012 8:54:13 PM

I love both of them. Miranda looks rocker chic in her fabulous black layered dress but Jennette looks fierce and totally prom ready in her very sexy gown. Gold is so her color.

by keyesalex on 11/10/2012 3:48:20 PM

I think both the dresses don't suit either of them.

by 12abs on 10/27/2012 9:14:47 PM

Hey girls! Ever need advice on family, friends, schoolwork, or anything else that's on your mind? Check out my advice queen page! I check it almost every day so if you have a question I will most likely answer in time. Thanks, have an awesome day! Smile

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/24/2012 9:35:09 PM

in my opinion, theyre both kind of ugly

by parischick2 on 10/13/2012 8:34:09 PM

I like Jenette's because it gives her that chic kinda rock on tweek to it!

by cute10176 on 10/9/2012 4:58:59 PM

It was very close but Jennette

by gin15 on 10/9/2012 6:55:32 AM