2 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

2 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

2 HOURS AGO RT @vic_tory_ous: @dellhome @InternQueen @girlslifemag If you can write well, you can do anything! ✏️💪#LearnItShareItt

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Miranda vs. Jennette

Last Saturday, stars flocked to L.A.’s Nokia Theater for the 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards. Among the crowd were iCarly stars Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy. We loved...

i <3 both!

by gibsonariana on 7/4/2013 1:53:23 PM

I totally like Miranda's better. Jennette needs something that fits her body type more.

by IvylouGirl on 11/23/2012 10:31:46 AM

by IvylouGirl on 11/23/2012 10:31:29 AM

SO MIRANDA!!!! I love the rocker chic style!

by ithelin on 11/11/2012 8:54:13 PM

I love both of them. Miranda looks rocker chic in her fabulous black layered dress but Jennette looks fierce and totally prom ready in her very sexy gown. Gold is so her color.

by keyesalex on 11/10/2012 3:48:20 PM

I think both the dresses don't suit either of them.

by 12abs on 10/27/2012 9:14:47 PM

Hey girls! Ever need advice on family, friends, schoolwork, or anything else that's on your mind? Check out my advice queen page! I check it almost every day so if you have a question I will most likely answer in time. Thanks, have an awesome day! Smile

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/24/2012 9:35:09 PM

in my opinion, theyre both kind of ugly

by parischick2 on 10/13/2012 8:34:09 PM

I like Jenette's because it gives her that chic kinda rock on tweek to it!

by cute10176 on 10/9/2012 4:58:59 PM

It was very close but Jennette

by gin15 on 10/9/2012 6:55:32 AM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!