1 HOURS AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

2 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

4 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Miranda vs. Jennette

Last Saturday, stars flocked to L.A.’s Nokia Theater for the 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards. Among the crowd were iCarly stars Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy. We loved...

i prefer miranda's

by ellieamelia on 10/6/2012 11:50:14 PM

I don't like either of them..

by hbgirl2001 on 10/6/2012 11:25:57 PM

I liked both but Miranda's more!

by gemstone_smile5 on 9/28/2012 9:16:24 PM

Miranda's dress is way better. It goes with her hair and compliments her height. I just hope Jennette didn't trip over her gown!

by Peritwinkle on 9/28/2012 8:04:10 PM

Definitely Jennette. Her dress looks great on her.

by ceahorse on 9/25/2012 5:30:29 PM

Miranda

by seekthetruth929 on 9/25/2012 7:32:58 AM

Totally Miranda!! I love her rocker style it's just so cool and unique ;)

by gen_gen11 on 9/24/2012 6:54:57 PM

Jennette's was good, but Miranda's was the best!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 9/24/2012 1:49:56 PM

Mod Mod
okay so what does it mean if my crush hasn't responded to my friend reqest yet? and i know he's been on it and acepted other peoples. but i really think he likes me. and i heard his frieds and him talking at lunch and they were like "oh she asked you on facebook?" "yeah i saw it but hven't responded. should i now?" "no! wait haha" and he's really really super shy so is he just nervous? i just don't want him to think i'm like a stalker or something?!?

Hey Georgie 4, he's probably making you wait to keep you thinking about him. He doesn't want you to know he's really into you, so by not answering your friend request he is keeping you on your toes. I wouldn't do or say anything besides hi or wassup. Show him you're not stressed and then you'll have him wondering. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Georgie 4 on 9/23/2012 10:38:51 PM

Miranda for sure! Her outfit is so cool! Jenette's is ok, but not really original like Miranda's and doesn't look the best on her. Don't get me wrong, she still looks fab, but I think Miranda looks better.

by Lady Grey on 9/23/2012 9:20:56 PM