Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

4 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

5 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Miranda vs. Jennette

Last Saturday, stars flocked to L.A.’s Nokia Theater for the 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards. Among the crowd were iCarly stars Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy. We loved...

Jennette Smile

by Milkdog64 on 9/23/2012 9:13:51 PM

I love Jenette's look better. I feel that Miranda's look is punk and not punk chic. But Jen is looking totally glam =D

by glamgirl1231 on 9/23/2012 8:55:48 PM

Acting and singing are what I LIVE FOR! I wake up and think about it, think about it all day during school, wishing I was onstage instead in a chair listening to some boring teacher ramble on about how exciting the Revolutionary War is (it's not). I want to be on Broadway, or on TV, or be a young American, but from where I live in the midwest there's not even a performing arts school to go to!!! I'm involved in our local theatre but I want to do something bigger. I can't exactly get my family to move to either coast to pursue my dream, so what should I do? Thanks for any ideas.

Hey girlie, keep an eye out for auditions that you might be interested in. Use Google to find auditions in your area and ones further from you that you're really interested in. You can't get your family to move, but maybe you could convince one of your parents to take you to a great audition and see what happens.

Lauren T.

by actress12345 on 9/23/2012 8:11:50 PM

i love Jennette's hair, but i think Miranda's dress is better. both stunning tho!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 9/23/2012 8:01:19 PM

i like Jen's better

by bookworm22 on 9/23/2012 6:49:47 PM

Jenette's dress. It looks so great on her!

by HelenaPS on 9/23/2012 5:27:15 PM

they look equally stunning!

by hidi75 on 9/23/2012 5:06:28 PM

Both are nice but I like Miranda the best.

by fashionqn on 9/23/2012 3:12:09 PM

I think they both look gorgeous, but I gotta go with Miranda. Her dress is so edgy and chic, I totally love it!!

by MarMar1317 on 9/23/2012 1:10:33 PM

Choosing between the best friends? So not fair! Haha, but I woud have to say Miranda's looks better. I love them both, but Jen's is a little too long<3 Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 9/23/2012 12:53:14 PM