11 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

14 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

15 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Miranda vs. Jennette

Last Saturday, stars flocked to L.A.’s Nokia Theater for the 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards. Among the crowd were iCarly stars Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy. We loved...

Miranda! Jennette's looks kinda awkward:/

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 9/23/2012 12:44:02 PM

I LIKE THEM BOTH BUT MIRANDAS A BIT BETTER BECAUSE ITS A BIT MORE ROCKER

by ccmarie123 on 9/23/2012 12:00:34 PM

girly girls will go for jennete while tomboy ish or just normal average girls will go for miranda.
I chose miranda caz she's more fierce! Isn't that the whole point? Looking fierce? Jennete is nice but that's not fierce, it just shows that she's girly and daddy's girl which I thought that jennete would go tomboy will miranda go girly but boyyyyyyyyy was I wrong! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/23/2012 11:19:12 AM

Miranda.........if Jeannette's was short it would look alot better.

by coco4 on 9/23/2012 11:15:49 AM

Miranda tots-ly! Jennette's just looks weird.

by sparklehorse on 9/23/2012 10:47:01 AM

I have to say, both of them look absolutely gorgeous, but in my opinion Jennette looked better
The gold dress complimented her hair and skin color do beautifully and it can't hurt that the shoes are absolutely adorable, too

by louisianadiva4435 on 9/23/2012 10:30:58 AM

miranda(:

by aki2000 on 9/23/2012 10:20:10 AM

Miranda's is way better. i like Jenette's too but she kind looks like a mermaid...

by sammyy99 on 9/23/2012 10:13:32 AM

i LOVE Jennette's dress! its so sparkly and pertty, she looks gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by jillybean1998 on 9/23/2012 10:08:19 AM

I have to say Jennette's dress looks better. Although I like Miranda's dress on Miranda better. Although Jennette is my favorite.

Miranda: Has a cute ensamble. A little dark I would think for Miranda's personality but it looks good on her. The dress is dramatic but I don't like the feather bottom. I also don't like the sleeves. If it was a halter top or spaghetti strap I would like it more. The dress does look good on Miranda though.

Jennette: Her dress is beautiful! There isn't one thing I don't like about it! I just think she could be taller for the dress. The dress if full length and looks silly on Jennette because it looks too long for her.

by BabyDahl13 on 9/23/2012 9:56:21 AM