Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

14 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

15 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Our fave classics to request at Homecoming

It’s almost Homecoming! And while we don’t have John Hughes (Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink) directing our lives, we can still try and have a rockin’ time...

Mod mod mod
I'm really confused on what to feel right now or what I'm feeling.
So this boy from a different school liked me. He invited me to homecoming and I never really gave him a straight answer (I kinda planned on saying yes but I don't know him very well outside of a text). I thought I did not like him that way though. Anyway then he found a senior girl that he liked (we are freshman). I was jealous, I have to admit. He had stopped texting me and everything, and I thought about him a lot. Then yesterday was homecoming for him I guess and he texted me: I wish I invited you to homecoming. My senior date is out of town visiting her bf.
I told him I was at a rocking party.
So I feel like glad and sad and confused and used and I don't know. I don't want him coming to me just because it didn't work out with that girl. He had told me he loved me and stuff before but...I don't know. Help?

Hey LLL328, I understand where you're coming from. Everything happens for a reason, and maybe this girl walked into his life to make him realize how much he liked you. Even you weren't sure of how you felt about him first but then you found out you did like him. I think you should give him another chance. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by LLL328 on 9/23/2012 8:58:04 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
Next week is my schools back to school dance and activity night.Its not formal, so i'm not sure if I should wear shorts and a tee, or maybe jeans and a cute blouse or maybe a skirt. Any ideas? Thanks! Smile

hey!  I think jeans and a cute blouse sounds the best. cute and comfy! win win Smile

Helen S.

by april0405 on 9/22/2012 3:31:07 PM

The song I am definitely going to request at my Homecoming dance is “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” – Elton John and Kiki Dee.

by otter77 on 9/22/2012 2:54:24 PM

MOD!

by j4zm09 on 9/22/2012 12:08:46 AM

I LOVE FOOTLOOSE!!!!!! Laughing

by BabyDahl13 on 9/21/2012 11:03:58 PM

I'M 9TH GRADE HOMECOMING ATTENDANT! hehe, it's also my bday tomorrow and i got to post that on the birthday shoesSmile

by Danerka on 9/21/2012 5:57:20 PM

Tonight is the Homecoming game and my brother is a football captain and a senior. He got hurt in the last game and i am super sad because he is my only sibling and it is his last year of high school. I am really sad and angry about him being hurt what should i do?

Hey girl! It's totally normal to be upset about your bro! He must be really upset too! Try baking him cookies and hanging out with him. If he is able to still watch the homecoming game, go with him!
mailyse f.

by coco4 on 9/21/2012 4:28:09 PM

This is really ebmbarassing but I need to ask! I noticed last night that I had this sore bump down there, and ignored it, but today I noticed a little blood from it, but it was almost like a pimplie, like that runny bloody mix that you get when you pick at a pimple! I haven't shaved down there in months and I've never ever been sexually active! What is it?! Should I be worried?! Also my hair down there is really long and thick, it's so bad that sometimes it hurts if it gets pulled on while I'm moving around and stuff, what can I do about that?!

Hey girl! You may have an ingrown hair but who really knows. This might be hard, but talk to your mom and make a doctors appointment. I'm sure she will understand and it's better safe than sorry! Also, don't pick on it! You don't want it to get infected!
Mailyse F.