9 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

12 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

13 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Poached pears with Mexican chocolate sauce

This elegant dessert will impress anyone, from grandma to your girls. What could be better than combining our favorite sweet treats—fresh fruit, chocolate and ice cream? Answer...

This looks so good. I am going to try it. Hey do you know of any quick and easy ways to make a healthy lunch? I am trying to lose wait this year. Thanks.

Hey girl,

You could try adding a piece of fruit and a salad or veggies in a Tupperware container to your lunch to have a healthy side, and you could make a healthy sandwich or main dish the night before school so you won't be rushed in the morning. Check out this post for more ideas on healthy meal makeovers! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/04/meal-makeovers.aspx

Meghan D.

by Originally Unique on 1/7/2013 6:22:27 PM

mod mod mod
I am trying to be a vegitarian but it is SO hard!!!!! When i went to a chinise resuraunt they were serving meat and i didnt even know it!!! it so hard giving up meat but i am doing it because i cant imagine eating one of my pets. I am the only one in my family that is trying. SHould i continue or should i give up? thanks ur like my MOMMYYYYYY! Laughing

You should do whatever your comfortable with! It seems like you really want to be a vegetarian, so go for it! It may be hard at first, but you will get used to it! If you go out to eat somewhere, ask if there is any meat in the dish you are about to order. There are many delicious dishes without meat that you can enjoy!
mailyse f.

by Carrie_Underwood on 10/1/2012 3:06:47 PM

Lynae P. - it didn't work (it still says Read Only). Thanks for trying to help, though! Smile Is there something else I should try? Thanks!!! Smile

by Lady Grey on 9/24/2012 5:44:32 PM

YUM!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 9/24/2012 2:03:53 PM

Thx Lynae P. !!!

Ya welcome girl, glad I could help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/23/2012 10:55:01 PM

I was thinking about changing my username, but when I sign in and go to My Account to try and edit my username, it says "Read Only". How do I change my username???? Thanks so much! Smile

Hey Lady Grey, you should be able to enter your username in the box, and after hit Update My Info. If that doesn't work let me know. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Lady Grey on 9/23/2012 9:56:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I won the August 19 – Leopard print lunch bag by Sachi in the August Bags 4 Babes week 3 winners list, and I still have not recieved my prize. I have one before, and recieved my PRIZE, but I never recieved an email. I also have yet to recieve an email for THIS prize. Is it going to ever come? I am not waiting for an email, because I know you say you need the email, but I didn't get one the first time... So IDK what to think?
BTW, I hope this didn't sound bratty because I <3 GL I am just kind of confused!

Hey WinnieGirlie, no you don't sound bratty at all. In fact, I'm surprised you didn't say something before. Mhmm try sending an email to brittany@girlslife.com and she should be able to help you. It's also weird that you never received an email. Congrats on winning and thanx for being so patient with us. Sorry about that! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/23/2012 9:37:40 PM

ok these look delish!!!!!

by bking62 on 9/23/2012 10:45:08 AM