28 MINUTES AGO The number one sign you should run far, far away from that dude ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๏ฟฝ

AN HOUR AGO These holiday outfits will have you looking like a queen ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘‘

3 HOURS AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG. This baby is on the top of our holiday wish list! #HolidayFashion

September's Glam It Up week 3 winners

Psst! Wanna know the secret to looking totally amazing this year? It’s all in the details! Dress up your signature style with a grab bag of glitzy...

i'm devistated. i won the sweethearts jewelry necklace and it has been 6 weeks. i even emailed brittany. (no response) and i just want to cry. i got so excited. :'(

by tmdicarlo on 10/28/2012 5:11:05 PM

hi omg i just won the september 17 prize that double time headband in the first one on the list yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

by alexiachic on 10/1/2012 7:12:57 AM

My Prizes haven't came yet and it's been like four weeks I even emailed Brittany, she never replied.....what' up with that Frown

by superreader101 on 9/27/2012 9:37:40 PM

i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by dix567 on 9/26/2012 8:27:46 PM

omg i won!!!!! i cant belive i won!!!!!!!!!!

by dix567 on 9/26/2012 8:20:57 PM

It's been like four weeks and my prizes haven't came yet, I even sent an email to Brittany but she didn't reply. What's up with that?

by superreader101 on 9/25/2012 11:53:44 PM

@Ally R.

You DON'T get an email! I've won before and I just recieved my prize in like a week!

by txtingirl on 9/25/2012 8:54:30 AM

2 things, lol u guys should make an iPod touch ( iPhone, iPad, ex.) app and I so wish I could read ur magazine but since my family's going through a rough spot ( money wise) I can't.... But it sounds pretty cool

Hey girlie, I don't know what might be in the works for an app, but you can still keep up with the magazine online! We have a lot of great articles and advice on our website!

Lauren T.

by Lilacmoonstream on 9/23/2012 5:01:02 PM

I didn't get an email but i entered like 300 times and my name and city are up there... What's up?

Hey girl,

I'm not might be someone else from your town or you might get an email soon! Unless you get the prize though you can keep entering other contests!

Meghan D.

by gracezoom144 on 9/22/2012 11:36:28 PM

by izabella69 on 9/22/2012 3:09:53 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!

'Tis the season for holiday craftingโ€”and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.