AN HOUR AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

2 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

2 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

September's Glam It Up week 3 winners

Psst! Wanna know the secret to looking totally amazing this year? It’s all in the details! Dress up your signature style with a grab bag of glitzy...

i'm devistated. i won the sweethearts jewelry necklace and it has been 6 weeks. i even emailed brittany. (no response) and i just want to cry. i got so excited. :'(

by tmdicarlo on 10/28/2012 5:11:05 PM

hi omg i just won the september 17 prize that double time headband in the first one on the list yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

by alexiachic on 10/1/2012 7:12:57 AM

My Prizes haven't came yet and it's been like four weeks I even emailed Brittany, she never replied.....what' up with that Frown

by superreader101 on 9/27/2012 9:37:40 PM

i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by dix567 on 9/26/2012 8:27:46 PM

omg i won!!!!! i cant belive i won!!!!!!!!!!

by dix567 on 9/26/2012 8:20:57 PM

It's been like four weeks and my prizes haven't came yet, I even sent an email to Brittany but she didn't reply. What's up with that?

by superreader101 on 9/25/2012 11:53:44 PM

@Ally R.

You DON'T get an email! I've won before and I just recieved my prize in like a week!

by txtingirl on 9/25/2012 8:54:30 AM

Mod
2 things, lol u guys should make an iPod touch ( iPhone, iPad, ex.) app and I so wish I could read ur magazine but since my family's going through a rough spot ( money wise) I can't.... But it sounds pretty cool

Hey girlie, I don't know what might be in the works for an app, but you can still keep up with the magazine online! We have a lot of great articles and advice on our website!

Lauren T.

by Lilacmoonstream on 9/23/2012 5:01:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I didn't get an email but i entered like 300 times and my name and city are up there... What's up?

Hey girl,

I'm not sure...it might be someone else from your town or you might get an email soon! Unless you get the prize though you can keep entering other contests!

Meghan D.

by gracezoom144 on 9/22/2012 11:36:28 PM

lalala

by izabella69 on 9/22/2012 3:09:53 PM

So in your Giveaway FAQs section, #8. says that there isn't anything you can do to increase my chance of winning. Does that mean that I have the same chance of winning when I enter one time as when I enter 10x/multiple times?
Thanks

hey! I think that if you enter more than once it would imporve your chances, you just can't improve them by asking us I think is what it means Smile

Helen S.

by alindgren on 9/22/2012 3:03:04 PM

My name is on saying I won something along with my town. But I don't have an email. Does that mean it was someone else from my town with the same name who won? Or have they possibly just not had time to send out the emails?
Thanks in Advance Smile. <3

Hey girl,

If you don't get an email, it may have been someone else from your town! You can keep entering our contests until you win, so good luck with the future contests Smile

Meghan D.

by Ally R. on 9/21/2012 10:33:34 PM

mod!mod!mod!mod!

I so want to when on my bday! My bday is on the 29 of September!

by Imdoodlebug on 9/21/2012 9:28:41 PM

I Won!!!!! Smile

by gracezoom144 on 9/21/2012 7:31:49 PM

when can i know who won the clarisonic?

by dancer1022 on 9/21/2012 6:41:02 PM