10 MINUTES AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

14 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

16 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

Factor these new graphic sweaters into your outfit equations

We heart this round-up of graphic sweaters: They add a quirky touch to any look, and there are tons of different options, so you can find one...

whts up with the mustaches and hello kitty? im not in2 it at all. its like... childish

Hey girlie, it's just a trend. A lot of people are really into it, but it's not for everyone so don't worry about not liking it and find what you do like.

Lauren T.

by coobs123 on 11/18/2012 6:43:59 PM

My mom said that if I don't do anything to my hair shes going to cut it really short do u got any cute simple hairstyles tips??? Also how can I be more outgoing

Hey girl,

Check out our style page for TONS of great hair ideas! And check out these posts for overcoming shyness and being more outgoing Smile

Meghan D.

by aleale<3paramore277 on 11/9/2012 10:35:35 PM

This weekend some friends (girls and boys) are getting together for a scary movie marathon. My crush will be there so I'm really excited and have a few questions about it:
1. What should I wear for makeup and clothing??
2. How flirty should I be? Should I clutch his arm at a scary part or what?
3. What should I make to bring as a snack?
Thanks so much anything helps, you guys are so great!

Hey girl,

You should definitely check out our style channel ( for tons of great makeup and fashion advice, but I would wear something cute and comfortable like jeans and a cute top! You don't have to be overly flirty--if you clutch his arm too dramatically he will probably know you're faking--but it's okay to be a little flirty if you are comfortable with that. As for the snacks, check out our recipe section for tons of easy and yummy snack ideas!

Meghan D.

by krusha27 on 10/5/2012 11:29:50 PM

OMGG Super cute i love the paris one it reminds me of home!

xoxo,Kitty and Kelsey <3

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:00:30 PM

love the mustache one!

by opptop on 9/27/2012 10:09:30 PM

I really like to shop and my mom doesn't like me buying so many clothes. Is there any ways for me to stop buying so may clothes?

Hey girl, window shopping can be just as fun! Check out clothes online or try on clothes in the store without actually buying. Or, buy cheaper at second hand stores.

Lauren I.

by jklolsmile on 9/26/2012 4:57:05 PM

Hi Chicas! Want some fashion tips? Join my club "Fashin, Advice, DIY? Check!" I have some great tips for fashion. Also, if you need outfit ideas or anything that has to do with fashion and beauty you can post your question or request on my club. I would love to answer your questions! XOX!

by JellyBeanChick on 9/26/2012 4:15:14 PM

These are so cute! I would wear most of this.

by iRead on 9/25/2012 6:16:25 AM

I recently started highschool and joined both Speech/Debate and Student Council, and it's really stressing me out! I have to stay after school nearly every day for one of the two. I have a first speech tournament coming up, and Homecoming to help plan for on top of a play for one of my classes and a ton of homework. Any stress management tips?
Thanks! Smile

Hey girl, I'm all about exercise. I know what it's like to juggle a lot of things, but my every other day 50 minute runs help me relax, get away from it all and get organize. Try joining a recreational activity after school or just making a point to allot "you" time to your daily schedule. The break will also help you refocus so when you head back in HW or your clubs, you can put your full, focused effort in!

Alyssa B.

by lpolk on 9/24/2012 8:43:41 PM

Omg i looooove all of these! I am so excited for the Fall season! Fall fashion is my absolute favorite!(:
Does anyone know of any good high school clubs? I've just recently started my freshman year, and being in a club for high schoolers would really help me out! Leave a comment on my page if you know of any good High School Clubs! Thanks(:
CALLING ALL MIDDLE SCHOOLERS!!!!!!!!!! Come join ClubMiddleSchoolGals! I have experience, and my staff is eager to help any girls who need advice in middle school! Head on over to my profile and click on ClubMiddleSchoolGals! We are always happy to welcome new members, and we hope to make new friends to share advice and experiences with this school year! (:

by Featherr.♥ on 9/24/2012 8:37:32 PM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!