11 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

14 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

14 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Factor these new graphic sweaters into your outfit equations

We heart this round-up of graphic sweaters: They add a quirky touch to any look, and there are tons of different options, so you can find one...

MOD MOD MOD!
whts up with the mustaches and hello kitty? im not in2 it at all. its like... childish

Hey girlie, it's just a trend. A lot of people are really into it, but it's not for everyone so don't worry about not liking it and find what you do like.

Lauren T.

by coobs123 on 11/18/2012 6:43:59 PM

My mom said that if I don't do anything to my hair shes going to cut it really short do u got any cute simple hairstyles tips??? Also how can I be more outgoing

Hey girl,

Check out our style page for TONS of great hair ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx And check out these posts for overcoming shyness and being more outgoing Smile

Meghan D.

by aleale<3paramore277 on 11/9/2012 10:35:35 PM

This weekend some friends (girls and boys) are getting together for a scary movie marathon. My crush will be there so I'm really excited and have a few questions about it:
1. What should I wear for makeup and clothing??
2. How flirty should I be? Should I clutch his arm at a scary part or what?
3. What should I make to bring as a snack?
Thanks so much anything helps, you guys are so great!

Hey girl,

You should definitely check out our style channel (http://www.girlslife.com/category/style-beauty.aspx) for tons of great makeup and fashion advice, but I would wear something cute and comfortable like jeans and a cute top! You don't have to be overly flirty--if you clutch his arm too dramatically he will probably know you're faking--but it's okay to be a little flirty if you are comfortable with that. As for the snacks, check out our recipe section for tons of easy and yummy snack ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/healthy-recipes.aspx

Meghan D.

by krusha27 on 10/5/2012 11:29:50 PM

OMGG Super cute i love the paris one it reminds me of home!

xoxo,Kitty and Kelsey <3

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:00:30 PM

love the mustache one!

by opptop on 9/27/2012 10:09:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like to shop and my mom doesn't like me buying so many clothes. Is there any ways for me to stop buying so may clothes?

Hey girl, window shopping can be just as fun! Check out clothes online or try on clothes in the store without actually buying. Or, buy cheaper at second hand stores.

Lauren I.

by jklolsmile on 9/26/2012 4:57:05 PM

Hi Chicas! Want some fashion tips? Join my club "Fashin, Advice, DIY? Check!" I have some great tips for fashion. Also, if you need outfit ideas or anything that has to do with fashion and beauty you can post your question or request on my club. I would love to answer your questions! XOX!

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 9/26/2012 4:15:14 PM

These are so cute! I would wear most of this.

by iRead on 9/25/2012 6:16:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I recently started highschool and joined both Speech/Debate and Student Council, and it's really stressing me out! I have to stay after school nearly every day for one of the two. I have a first speech tournament coming up, and Homecoming to help plan for on top of a play for one of my classes and a ton of homework. Any stress management tips?
Thanks! Smile

Hey girl, I'm all about exercise. I know what it's like to juggle a lot of things, but my every other day 50 minute runs help me relax, get away from it all and get organize. Try joining a recreational activity after school or just making a point to allot "you" time to your daily schedule. The break will also help you refocus so when you head back in HW or your clubs, you can put your full, focused effort in!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by lpolk on 9/24/2012 8:43:41 PM

Omg i looooove all of these! I am so excited for the Fall season! Fall fashion is my absolute favorite!(:
Does anyone know of any good high school clubs? I've just recently started my freshman year, and being in a club for high schoolers would really help me out! Leave a comment on my page if you know of any good High School Clubs! Thanks(:
CALLING ALL MIDDLE SCHOOLERS!!!!!!!!!! Come join ClubMiddleSchoolGals! I have experience, and my staff is eager to help any girls who need advice in middle school! Head on over to my profile and click on ClubMiddleSchoolGals! We are always happy to welcome new members, and we hope to make new friends to share advice and experiences with this school year! (:

by Featherr.♥ on 9/24/2012 8:37:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I want to go to my school formal this year (partly because I have to help decorate) but I want to take my one friend. She is a total tomboy and has is curvy. Her self-esteem is really low and she hates dresses and thinks she looks fat in them. My friends and I have told her numeruos times that she is not fat but she won't listen. How do I get her to open up to dresses and find one for her body type that isn't girly or expensive? Thank you soooooo much for your help!!!!!!

Hey girl, why not taking her shopping and tell her you're going to help her find a dress? Then you and your friends can act as a panel and pick out cute dresses for her to try. With you all rooting for her, she'll definitely warm up to the idea!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dance/musicluver316 on 9/24/2012 7:33:30 PM

our dance is in a really hot gym and its right after school and we are not aloud to change how can I dress nice for the dance but not too fancy for school

by girl on fire on 9/24/2012 5:22:28 PM

I love all of these especially the mustache outfit!

by turnonthemusic1 on 9/24/2012 4:33:52 PM

i like the owl earringsSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 9/24/2012 4:05:44 PM

OMGI love this!!!!! Laughing I just absolutely love everything! I love sweaters and these and adorable fashions!!!! I want them all!!!!! Laughing

by BabyDahl13 on 9/24/2012 3:49:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD I got in fight with my friends but today I appolgized all of my friends forgave me except for one. She didn't really say that she didn't forgive me but I could tell because I know her so well. She would'nt talk to me or even look at me. But really want to be her friend again because she is one of my best friends.

Hey girly, I'm glad you apologized and were able to patch things up with most of your buds. Some people might just need a little more time to get over things than others. Give her time and continue being friendly towards her; say hello when you see her, ask her about her day, etc. After she's had a couple of days to think about it, have a talk with her and ask her if everything is okay between the two of you. Ask if there is anything you can do to bring things back to normal. Talk to her calmly and hear her out. Hope things work out. xoxo

Lauren I.

by gonicole720 on 9/24/2012 2:21:22 PM

So Kool I totally need to save my money to buy these clothes

by kellybelly44 on 9/24/2012 2:17:54 PM

Omg those r sooooo cute, luv the all!

by ColosalMascara on 9/24/2012 2:12:52 PM

I have two problems.
1) I am always so stressed, and I don't know why. I always feel like I have chore or schoolwork assignment to do, or something or someone is aggravating me. Do you have any suggestions?
2) I am homeschooled, and sometimes I will get on the computer or TV before my school, or do something else and get distracted, then feel too tired to do my school. Can you think of anything that might help me not get distracted?
Thanks for all your help!

Hey girly, first, get organized. Keep a homework book with you all the time so you can jot down your chores, homework, apointments, etc. Cross off each one as you finish it. This will keep you from worrying that you forgot something and you'll feel accomplished every time you cross something off.  Next, do some stress-busters to keep your nerves under control. Do something that will calm you down and cheer you up. You could go for a walk, dance to your fave tune, take a bubble bath, watch a funny video, etc. This is a great article with lots of ideas: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/09/13/20-ways-to-peace-out-when-schools-got-ya-down.aspx I hope this helps!

As for problem number two, try getting your schoolwork done first or use the computer or TV as a reward. One hour of schoolwork = one tv show or 30 mins on the computer and then it's back to work again. Good luck, babe!

Lauren I.