6 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

9 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Have you tasted alcohol?

Though the drinking age in the U.S. has been 21 for nearly three decades, many states have exceptions for alcohol consumption by minors, often when in the...

sometimes my parents let me sip their wine. its so nasty! i definetly think it discourage me from drinking later.

by WhiteWolf13 on 11/1/2012 10:05:00 PM

I taste wine alot because I live in a french/Italian house. I am fine.

by sfluv on 10/5/2012 9:39:53 PM

Drinking can lead to doing so many other things like taking drugs and starting sex early that I think we need to stay away from it as long as we can. I am shocked by some of the things I see and hear my friends on what they do after they drink.

by fashionqn on 10/4/2012 4:32:53 PM

nooo ive never had even a sip of achohol b4! i cant believe so many kids have... thats a lil shady if u ask moi....

by fearless;) on 10/2/2012 10:18:14 PM

My mom lets me taste her wine at home. I think it is really gross!!!!! I agree that I will be less likely to drink as an older teenager if alcohol isnt some forbidden thing.

by sbieber13 on 10/1/2012 7:43:47 PM

Well one time I went to Austria and my dad really wanted me to try some alcohol since it was really special. So I've had schnapps, wine, beer, and champeinge.... it was all so absolutely disgusting I really can't understand how people can drink that stuff!!

by eemmais1 on 10/1/2012 1:05:52 AM

I have tasted alcohol once. I rinsed my mouth for about 20 minutes. Never again....

by jo_crox on 9/29/2012 10:11:26 PM

I have tasted alchohol... but only on thanksgiving or at Christmas dinner. I liked it, but I wont ever drink recklessly when I am older

by b1scu1tjr on 9/27/2012 8:52:56 PM

Well, I've had wine before in church. I've never had beer and I don't want to. I think it smells gross, so why would I drink it?

by Confused13 on 9/27/2012 7:38:50 PM

ok well almost everybody's had wine. Like, hello, church? Laughing my friends and i want to figure out how long it'd take to drink a whole bottle of wine if we have one of those little cups every sunday lol

by dramaqueen122 on 9/27/2012 6:22:22 PM

Having a rough day? Sit down and think about 10 things that you are truly thankful for! It’ll remind you of the positive things in your life and get you back to your normal self in no time. Having a positive mind will lead to a postive you for both your emotional and physical health.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Drinking milk prevents breast cancer.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!