1 HOURS AGO Bring a little pink power to your room this weeked with this #DIY fringe! : http://t.co/AH3flKhJ12 pic.twitter.com/3EhHDkh1vO

2 HOURS AGO How are you celebrating your long weekend?👙 🎉🌞🇺🇸

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What @taylorswift13 song *totally* describes your life? http://t.co/f2HvFJ2qDU pic.twitter.com/h14UERyUoJ

COMMENTS

Have you tasted alcohol?

Though the drinking age in the U.S. has been 21 for nearly three decades, many states have exceptions for alcohol consumption by minors, often when in the...

At Passover, you drink 4 glasses of wine, so I've had that, and my parents let me try theirs. When my mom was little, she was told NO alcohol, so then she wanted it more. So she lets me have sips to show its not a HORRIBLE thing

by PuddinHead on 9/25/2012 7:31:08 PM

yes, a couple times. i personally think it's gross!!!

by loppyears12 on 9/25/2012 6:38:37 PM

I tasted beer before, and its disgusting in my opinion. If people try and peer pressure me, im not gonna cave cause i already know its gross. Wine tastes better but I dont like it either.

by emroxlol on 9/25/2012 6:21:19 PM

um.... well what bout Catholics? most catholics make first communion in 2nd grade, so they probably didnt think about that.....

by t-dog123 on 9/25/2012 6:13:43 PM

here in canada the age is 19 most places and 18 some. i had a sip of wine or beer im not sure, when i was a baby. i saw it in a home movie and my face was hilarious. my parents have never been opposed to letting me have a sip. i dont think its big deal.

by fanciestjen on 9/25/2012 5:52:41 PM

I have tasted wine for communion but thats it

by donna1 on 9/25/2012 5:06:48 PM

Ick! 3rd graders! 5th graders!? 7TH GRADERS!!!!!! I am in 7th grade, my sis is in 5th, and my close cousin is in 3rd grade! We all have never ever ever taseted alchol

by heather99 on 9/25/2012 4:40:14 PM

I took a sip once or twice but i hated it so i dont i will be drinking till im 21

by sarahsprinkles265 on 9/25/2012 3:58:25 PM

Before my first communion my mom let me take a sip of wine to see if I wanted to take a sip at church like some people chose to do, it tasted horrible!!!! Like old sweaty sour apple juice! Never goin to drink wine or beer or any thing like that again!!!!!!

by Prim on 9/25/2012 3:50:46 PM

I've had a glass or two of wine.. but my parents dont drink.

by RainbowPuke99 on 9/25/2012 3:44:29 PM

Start your day with a delicious fruit smoothie. Throw in bananas, berries, pineapple and/or melon. Anything goes!

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Diet soda can make you fat.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.