AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

3 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

4 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Have you tasted alcohol?

Though the drinking age in the U.S. has been 21 for nearly three decades, many states have exceptions for alcohol consumption by minors, often when in the...

At Passover, you drink 4 glasses of wine, so I've had that, and my parents let me try theirs. When my mom was little, she was told NO alcohol, so then she wanted it more. So she lets me have sips to show its not a HORRIBLE thing

by PuddinHead on 9/25/2012 7:31:08 PM

yes, a couple times. i personally think it's gross!!!

by loppyears12 on 9/25/2012 6:38:37 PM

I tasted beer before, and its disgusting in my opinion. If people try and peer pressure me, im not gonna cave cause i already know its gross. Wine tastes better but I dont like it either.

by emroxlol on 9/25/2012 6:21:19 PM

um.... well what bout Catholics? most catholics make first communion in 2nd grade, so they probably didnt think about that.....

by t-dog123 on 9/25/2012 6:13:43 PM

here in canada the age is 19 most places and 18 some. i had a sip of wine or beer im not sure, when i was a baby. i saw it in a home movie and my face was hilarious. my parents have never been opposed to letting me have a sip. i dont think its big deal.

by fanciestjen on 9/25/2012 5:52:41 PM

I have tasted wine for communion but thats it

by donna1 on 9/25/2012 5:06:48 PM

Ick! 3rd graders! 5th graders!? 7TH GRADERS!!!!!! I am in 7th grade, my sis is in 5th, and my close cousin is in 3rd grade! We all have never ever ever taseted alchol

by heather99 on 9/25/2012 4:40:14 PM

I took a sip once or twice but i hated it so i dont i will be drinking till im 21

by sarahsprinkles265 on 9/25/2012 3:58:25 PM

Before my first communion my mom let me take a sip of wine to see if I wanted to take a sip at church like some people chose to do, it tasted horrible!!!! Like old sweaty sour apple juice! Never goin to drink wine or beer or any thing like that again!!!!!!

by Prim on 9/25/2012 3:50:46 PM

I've had a glass or two of wine.. but my parents dont drink.

by RainbowPuke99 on 9/25/2012 3:44:29 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

Tight, hip-hugging jeans are hazardous to your health.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?