Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO This real girl is living your modeling dream IRL: http://t.co/gXcbvOTy4I

14 HOURS AGO Okay okay, we can take it... Tell us how you *realllly* feel about the Feb/March issue: http://t.co/6DTONb2iVO

15 HOURS AGO Don't lie—you know you wanna do this on a snow day: http://t.co/Ga9SUp1yaJ

COMMENTS

Have you tasted alcohol?

Though the drinking age in the U.S. has been 21 for nearly three decades, many states have exceptions for alcohol consumption by minors, often when in the...

At Passover, you drink 4 glasses of wine, so I've had that, and my parents let me try theirs. When my mom was little, she was told NO alcohol, so then she wanted it more. So she lets me have sips to show its not a HORRIBLE thing

by PuddinHead on 9/25/2012 7:31:08 PM

yes, a couple times. i personally think it's gross!!!

by loppyears12 on 9/25/2012 6:38:37 PM

I tasted beer before, and its disgusting in my opinion. If people try and peer pressure me, im not gonna cave cause i already know its gross. Wine tastes better but I dont like it either.

by emroxlol on 9/25/2012 6:21:19 PM

um.... well what bout Catholics? most catholics make first communion in 2nd grade, so they probably didnt think about that.....

by t-dog123 on 9/25/2012 6:13:43 PM

here in canada the age is 19 most places and 18 some. i had a sip of wine or beer im not sure, when i was a baby. i saw it in a home movie and my face was hilarious. my parents have never been opposed to letting me have a sip. i dont think its big deal.

by fanciestjen on 9/25/2012 5:52:41 PM

I have tasted wine for communion but thats it

by donna1 on 9/25/2012 5:06:48 PM

Ick! 3rd graders! 5th graders!? 7TH GRADERS!!!!!! I am in 7th grade, my sis is in 5th, and my close cousin is in 3rd grade! We all have never ever ever taseted alchol

by heather99 on 9/25/2012 4:40:14 PM

I took a sip once or twice but i hated it so i dont i will be drinking till im 21

by sarahsprinkles265 on 9/25/2012 3:58:25 PM

Before my first communion my mom let me take a sip of wine to see if I wanted to take a sip at church like some people chose to do, it tasted horrible!!!! Like old sweaty sour apple juice! Never goin to drink wine or beer or any thing like that again!!!!!!

by Prim on 9/25/2012 3:50:46 PM

I've had a glass or two of wine.. but my parents dont drink.

by RainbowPuke99 on 9/25/2012 3:44:29 PM

Go Greek! Try Greek yogurt, it’s higher in protein and lower in sugar than most other yogurts.

What is the first thing you notice about a guy when you meet them?

As long as my food's organic, it's healthier for me.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.