AN HOUR AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

2 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

4 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

Have you tasted alcohol?

Though the drinking age in the U.S. has been 21 for nearly three decades, many states have exceptions for alcohol consumption by minors, often when in the...

I have had a few sips of beer and wine but my family doesn't drink much at all. I think the whole give them some alcohol when there young thing isn't a good idea though, just because they don't like it when there young doesn't mean that they won't try it again when there older.

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/25/2012 1:04:57 PM

Yuck i would never drink!!!!

by seekthetruth929 on 9/25/2012 7:45:10 AM

I occasionally have a sip of diluted wine when I go to church. and most of the times I say no thnx

by KoolBeenz on 9/25/2012 7:22:36 AM

I don't think it's an issue I have had wine for religious ceremonies and I've had a sip of champagne for a toast.I have friends from other countries who've been drinking since they were eight (watered down wine) and one from Germany who on occasion would get a beer with her friends.Even though they started drinking young it's a part of the culture and their parents set rules and limits and showed their kids how to be responsible.I think the drinking age should be lowered to eighteen, if you really want to drink you'll find a way to do it; and if it's legal it is probably safer.

by arg5890 on 9/24/2012 8:51:40 PM

I've tried beer and wine once when i was younger.Just a sip! I'll never have it again it was so gross. No thank you!

by Magicgal18 on 9/24/2012 8:32:56 PM

my bff and i are crushing on the same guy. he's told me he likes me and has also said he really doesn't like her (even as a friend), but i can't bring myself to tell her. one of her other friends made out with a different guy she liked and she's never forgiven her. You may think that's justified, but this friend told her she liked the same guy as she did and she told her to go for it, then when she found out they kissed she flipped out. I can't tell her we like each other cuz she'll either bawl her eyes out or strangle me. she's getting all clingy to him and i don't like it, but even if i tell her he likes me she'll just get a thousand times more clingy to him. what do i do??? Frown

Hey girl, I think you've got to let him make the message clear. That's his job, not yours. Just continue being a friend to your pal. She may not want to hang with you if you and this guy get together. And that's understandable from her end: she's hurt. But be patient and continue being there. She'll come back someday.

Alyssa B.

by zoey_27 on 9/24/2012 8:23:56 PM

fyi, people who say they tried it and like it, a scientific study say that cigarettes and alcohol literally take the sheen out of your hair and it will be totally dull, idk about you, but that is a deal breaker

by lemonlime123 on 9/24/2012 8:17:18 PM

I honestly think that letting them drink sips of their parents wine or beer every once in awhile when they are young (say, before 10 or 9), it will help them not want to drink alcohol as a teen because they never tried it. I think this because I honestly have never heard of one kid at this age who has liked alcohol when they have tried some of their parents. When and if they are exposed to it while hanging out with friends as a teen, they can refer back to this memory and remember how disgusting it tasted.

by LovePeaceHope on 9/24/2012 8:03:34 PM

No way! It smells horrible to me anyway, and I bet it tastes just as bad. I never want to try it. Yucckkk

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 9/24/2012 8:00:32 PM

That is kind of scary, but my parents don't believe in letting their kids try it before 21. One of my friends though when she was 5 she drank 5 glasses of "apple juice" because she thought that's what it was, but actually it was beer!

by WinnieGirlie on 9/24/2012 7:56:28 PM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

I can get a vaccine that will keep me from getting cancer later on.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?