Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO #MomentOfTruth: Can you lose weight too fast? http://t.co/Co1TdPSRIE

8 HOURS AGO "A guy paid my BF $50 to kiss me" http://t.co/QkmMI6Dh7z

9 HOURS AGO 3 ways to have fun and break a sweat on your treadmill: http://t.co/oDbzujI87L

COMMENTS

Have you tasted alcohol?

Though the drinking age in the U.S. has been 21 for nearly three decades, many states have exceptions for alcohol consumption by minors, often when in the...

What about wine for religious reasons?

by kewauneegal on 9/24/2012 7:45:06 PM

My paretns let me have my first sip when I was in 1st grade. it was Bud Light I think. Iwas sooo excite and I went to school the next day and told my friends. They were like, what's wrong with you? Don't you know that's bad?

I know it's not now. I still love it! But I', not crazy. Like when my dad tells me only a sip I sneak a gulp or two. LOL!

by Noissap on 9/24/2012 7:13:55 PM

I've had alcohol before. Mostly at weddings, where there's already champagne at the table though Smile

by ♥purplexing♥ on 9/24/2012 7:12:23 PM

My mom lets me dip my finger in the wine on new years eve/night always its ok like sour grape jucie shes been doing that since i was 6/7 years old. I don't see how people can drink alot of it though and i think the moms who do that r smart since the kids will always remember it tastes bad.

by serenitybaum on 9/24/2012 7:11:45 PM

When I was younger, my parents let me taste a sip of wine. It was awful! I never want to drink it again! Tong

by oceangurl13 on 9/24/2012 7:11:31 PM

Aww! I cannot believe third graders are drinking alcohol! That's sad because if they take this seriously they could become an alcoholic in the future. I have never once tasted liquor or any alcohol, nor have I ever even thought about it! It smells bad and doesn't seem good. Also beer is fizzy like soda and I hate soda because it is fizzy! I will stick to water please! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 9/24/2012 6:50:47 PM

when i used to go to church i had wine every sunday at Communion. it was nasty as all get out. never drinking that crap again

by Kalulah on 9/24/2012 6:43:07 PM

I think this study is probably true and it makes me scared to be a parent. I my parents let me sip from their drinks at home.

by otter77 on 9/24/2012 6:39:06 PM

it onnly happened once by mistake i thought it was sprite, but it was white wine its so nasty i only took a sip though it tastes horrible!!!! D:

by mcw3400 on 9/24/2012 6:39:05 PM

I've never tried alcohol and I'm 14. The smell of it is enough to convince me to never try it. I'm also a Christian and it says not to drink fermented drinks. My parents occasionally have an alcoholic beverage but I've never wanted to try it.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 9/24/2012 5:56:11 PM

Prevent icky dry winter skin by using a body scrub to exfoliate, then moisturize with your fave lotion.

What's your fave sleepover activity?

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.