4 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

5 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

5 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Help! I'm dating a guy I don't like just to have a BF

This guy I didn’t really like asked me out, and I said I would. But I only said that because all my friends have boyfriends. I feel...

i hang out with this boy and i like him i tell him everything he know i like him and me him and a couple for my friends were playing wouldnt u rather and why my ffriend asked him would he rather do me or my other friend he said me because he doesnt know and he said not my frined because she ugly and stuff and i wanna know if he likes me back i mean he know eveything about me and i know everything about him even the personal things .... just help.. please..

Hey girlie, if he knows that you like him and he's not doing anything about it, he probably doesn't share the same feelings. If he wants to be with you, he doesn't have anything to risk by letting you know so there's no reason for him not to tell you if he wanted to.

Lauren T.

by matthew<3<3<3john<3<3<3<3kobe<3<3<3<3 on 1/13/2013 6:05:15 PM

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay i go back to school tomarrow and i sit next to a boy i like and i neeeeeed to know if he likes me back or not ...... he always talkes to me he always has my back....when im sad he always tries to make me feel better.......he touches me alot .....and idk if he likes me he'll say he dont and stuff i just needa know..

by matthew<3<3<3john<3<3<3<3kobe<3<3<3<3 on 1/13/2013 6:00:22 PM

Well I am asking this on behalf of my very best friend. She has liked this guy for over a year and still likes him a lot, but this is our last year at our school so she probably won't see him again after this year. But she likes him sooo much and I've been trying to give her advice to try to talk to him and flirt a little but she says she doesn't know how. What is some good advice I can help her out with? I think they would be so good together and it would make her so happy! Help!

by Sunny79 on 10/2/2012 11:48:43 PM

Hey girl if you want to single, its your choice, I'm in 7th grade too, but if you want to start dating just like your friends are you can, but its your choice.

by CuteDots100 on 10/1/2012 9:29:27 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So today my BGF told me he wrote a poem and suggested to read it to me,but I told that I will read it myself. So it was a really beautiful poem about love(it began like: you are the brightest of the suns you are my flower...).Now i'm a little confused did he confess to me or was it just a poem without any meaning? (there was a rumor a few years ago that he loved me, but it just a rumor)

Hey girly, this is a toughy! It could very well mean that he likes you (and i'm leaning towards this one), but there is a chance that it was just a poem or even a poem for someone else. When you talk to him about it, tell him that it was really beautiful and ask who it's about. =)

Lauren I.

by mininami28 on 10/1/2012 7:59:06 AM

modmodmodmod
I had a really bad past, and now all the guys in my grade hold it against me. This year, im more lady like, but they still talk about my past. All my friends say that's why guys don't like. And im jealous of how cool they are with guys. How do I learn to be cool,cute, and likeable, and how do i get them to stop talking about my past.

Hey girl,

Don't be so hard on yourself! Everyone is different, and there's nothing wrong with being a tomboy! Don't worry about changing yourself to what they want, because you are great the way you are! People will forget about your past over time, so just focus on being who you want to be now. And if your friends are cool with guys, ask them to introduce you to their guy friends or ask if you can hang out with them next time to get to know them!

Meghan D.

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 9/29/2012 12:38:17 AM

what do i say if i ask a guy out, and he says no without me seeming disapointed and it being awkward?

Hey soccacheer, if he says no, know that it won't be the end of the world. He's just a guy and there are plenty of them out there. So if this one doesn't work out, there's always another cute one. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by soccacheer on 9/27/2012 9:45:59 PM

modmodmodmodmodmodmodmod
This guy ive like for over a year now, finally made the first move. How should i make the second without scaring him away or creeping him out???

Hey girly, if he's made a move and you said yes he prob already knows you like him. Just play it cool and go with the flow. Keep flirting and ask him to hangout sometime outside of school as a solo date or with a whole group.  Good luck and have fun!

Lauren I.

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 9/26/2012 4:52:48 PM

I'm in seventh grade and i want stay single right now,but all ofmy friends are dating, should i start?

Hannah H.

by westforever on 9/25/2012 4:54:20 PM

Ive liked this guy for a year, and he finally made the first move, only i dont know how to make the second. what should i do???

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 9/24/2012 8:56:24 PM